Can't do SDCC, no problem...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 21 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

Here's a solution for you. Follow these guys lead and create your own SDCC Experience in the comfort of your own home biggrin.gif

#2 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:07 PM

Hahaha! Classic! I love it! roflmao.gif

#3 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 22 July 2009 - 03:57 PM

WOW, how sad is this? I'm going to round things down from 29 to 25 because of my proof reading and CK's post, but only 1 person has commented on this strip? Clearly the cartoonist has been there to explain it into such detail and how how cynical have things gotten that you can't laugh at yourselves anymore? C'mon guys, where's the fun crowd? Because I'm missing you.

#4 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 22 July 2009 - 06:42 PM

We are all too busy for your hijinks Donster. biggrin.gif

No, seriously. I laughed my butt off at this and I have never even been to the con. Thanks for sharing!

#5 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:19 AM

Ummm...that's shenanigans there Slayerone tongue.gif I've gotten a promotion since my hijinks days laugh.gif

#6 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:15 AM

LOL. Great strip.

And Donster is that really a promotion? Or a demotion? heheh tongue.gif

#7 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

Honestly I don't even know WC, clearly I have too much time on my hand tongue.gif I've been playing Mob Wars on Facebook in between diaper duty and nursing my wife back to health. My brother in law actually brought that strip over when his wife made us some chicken enchiladas a few days ago. He saw the strip and thought of us. Trish keeps reminding me what we'd be doing at any point in time throughout the past few days laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users