• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 04:32 PM

Figure is $25

Ships $20-$25

Badge is $15

Shirt $15

The Mission Crate is $45 with shipping.

There is a discount for getting the crate, each crate has a Mini Master figure, who knows that else, and you have to deal with Loot Crate and their constant delays.

I really like QMx's Mini Master figures, and am intrigued by the Enterprise D since I like their other ships like that, and want to see how it compares to Eaglemoss. I don't know if I'll resubscribe to the Mission Crate since I hate Loot Crate at the moment, we'll see how this box is in person.

#22 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 06:51 AM

I thought I saw $65 for the single. Maybe its 45$ with the 6 crate sub? def a better deal for the $45.  I guess what I was trying to say is that if you start trying to look at it as value thing you get caught up in trying to justify ea item.. and then (Unfortunately for me) I fall into traps such as... I already own all the badges... so then it because less of a value... better to just enjoy it for what it is which is a crate full of stuff themed to what you enjoy! Then the price doesn't matter so much I guess!

#23 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:12 AM

The badges kind of suck because the only one I don't own is the medical badge, but I picked command for my division so I'll just get another one of them. They are still going to be a good item for most people, so I can't fault them for it. 

If I had known, I would have chosen a different division. 

The QMx crates are typically worth their cost, and usually have items that end up being worth more than what you pay for the crate. They are the only crates I subscribe to because they are fairly consistent. 

Loot Crate as a company however has gone to hell over the last year or so, and virtually every crate is delayed. My Mal Firefly Crate that I paid for in December still hasn't shipped. 

#24 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 10:56 AM

Well, thats a bummer about the delays. 

#25 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 05:55 PM

The box itself is amazing:
https://imgur.com/a/zCq3V

Will post some pics when I get home and open it.

#26 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:14 PM

Eaglemoss D vs QMx:

0bb5k0z.jpg

I think the sculpt on the QMx is a bit more accurate, but the paint apps are night and day.

I do like that they hid the magnet on this ship instead of just having it shown like on the Franklin and Planet Express Ship. I very much prefer the QMx stand design to Eaglemoss's.

V0crTQj.jpg

Album:

https://imgur.com/a/1KTlJ

It's so small even compared to the QMx Franklin:

XsogD4O.jpg

Locutus:

X5RE8bQ.jpg

Very happy with it, love the QMx Mini Masters.

Album:

https://imgur.com/a/WZu1C

#27 Theta Sigma

Theta Sigma

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 02:18 AM

Wow. Even Johnny Lightning is better than that. Still, I like the Locutus. It's just not enough for me to jump on it.

#28 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:42 AM

Ya the ship could have been way better if they had added some azteking and lightened the hull color a bit. 

I don't know why they made the hull such a dark gray. 

I decided to subscribe to the second crate. I really, really like the Mini Masters, and if the rumors of a Defiant are true, I want to see what it looks like. It has far simpler paint apps compared to the D, and I'd expect it to be a bit larger. 

#29 trekkier

trekkier

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 06:36 AM

Anyone else get the "Klingon" Crate?

I was pretty bummed...Worf figure, couple of pins, a sticker and some socks, especially after waiting SO long.

#30 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 22 August 2018 - 05:24 PM

I cancelled and got the crate refunded a month or so ago, ended up just buying Worf and its a great figure.

#31 trekkier

trekkier

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 09:35 AM

I just cancelled my subscription, total let down

#32 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:41 PM

I too cancelled a few months ago...the delays are ridiculous on these crates. I think its a marketing ploy to keep you signed up longer. 

#33 s8film40

s8film40

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 01 March 2019 - 05:35 PM

If anyone wants those mini masters figures I just got an ad on Facebook that theyre on sale. I checked looks like theyre $4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users