2 replies to this topic

#1 Redshirt#7

Redshirt#7

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Avoiding landing parties, surviving till the titles roll

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:05 PM

Today, I was looking through a re-purposed sewing box that I store my accessories, looking for candidates to paint. I then realised I had ended up with so many items by accident, from buying large lots of figures and accessories. Some of the stuff I don't even have much use for, I mean, what am I going to do with six tea sets from AGT Data, or a heap of Trill worms or 9 typewriters?

I was wondering weather any here had similar experiences. Have you got a load of stuff completely by accident that you didn’t intend to get? As the title suggests, accidental collections?

Anyway, here are mine:

8 Dom Jot cues

6 Trill worms

18 giant Ferengi rifles

9 typewriters

6 Tea sets

7 Medvak daggers

14 TNG monitors

29 various Borg arms

31 Tribbles

5 Gift Boxes

17 Energy Whips

4 Gorvin Govinos

5 Vulcan Harps

5 Vulcan Gongs

4 Klingon walking sticks

14 Painstiks

6 Boxes of Venus pills

5 Targs

and a few others, that I will add later

Also, Mods who are reading this, if you think this needs to be moved to Random thoughts due to the universal nature of the topic, please do. 

#2 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:20 AM

I have a few accessories for the PM larger clothe line that were included in some random eBay purchases. I never got into that line so they're really mostly useless to me in terms of display (they're too big for most of the other figures).

#3 Redshirt#7

Redshirt#7

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Avoiding landing parties, surviving till the titles roll

Posted 08 August 2014 - 04:28 PM

So, now I've got a flickr account, I can post pictures of my phaser, computer, Betazoid luggage, and tea set stockpile. At the moment, a picture of most of my phaser rifles:

14862374262_cb972cf861_z.jpg

Has anybody else ended up with a load of stuff they never intended to get, accessory wise?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users