• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:56 PM

Hey, how ya doin? Me, Im in the mood to post some pics of my custom Trek work which includes figures, accessories, "dioramas", and ships. As being a long time lurker on this board and a long time poster on the AA Forum, the closing of the AA Forum convinced me to post on here biggrin.gif It's my day off, so what the hell...why not right? Starting first is the general collection of ALL custom Trek stuff that I have posted before. Later on (days or weeks) when I get a batch of fresh pictures I will post more new stuff. Until then, this first post will be of all of my TNG (TV and Movie) related customs. Other posts will include: Enterprise, TOS, DS9, etc. I just realized I have close to 300 pics, so I gotta filter and organize somehow.....like I said, nothing new. Enjoy the eye candy!

Close-ups of Movie Dress Uniforms (Riker, Troi, and Worf in progress)...currently working on the rest of the crew.

Here are my original Movie Dress Uniform Riker and Troi

Here also is my 1st try at a Movie Dress Uniform Picard. This pic was taken in 2006 and since then he has been sprayed down with paint stripper and redone. I never was satisfied with my first attempt.

#2 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:03 PM

These are absolutely beautiful customs. Are they the same ones you showed on the AA forum? The detail is great!

#3 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:12 PM

Incredible work. I love them. I wish DST would give us a crew set with those uniforms.

#4 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:16 PM

How did you make the grey undershirts?

#5 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:34 PM

Thanks for the kind words! Sorry had to sign off very fast because of one helluva storm, Im editing the post now.

slayerone76-Yes they are the same ones that were posted on the AA Customs Forum-no new pictures at this time.
jmw326-How about it!? They should do a 2-pack or something, these uniforms deserve it!
thehsbr- ninja.gif I made the undershirts with a lot of love! j/k ....sculpey

Hehe, I have too many pics to display in one post! Apologies now for any double, triple, quad posting.

Still hands down my favorite custom to date, my version of FC Data after he was borgified. I even gave him an appropriate phaser too.

I think this may have been my 1st custom back in 2004....B4. I've got a fever and the remedy isn't more cowbell, its to redo this one.

My 2nd or 3rd custom I believe was LaForge from Nemesis back in 2004 too. Looks nothing like the current DST one, but I loved it at the time! As of now, all parts to this custom have been disassembled and made into 2 new ones that will be posted in a few weeks!

#6 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:02 AM

All hail the Queen!

Here are some pics of a "FC Locutus"(the new Borg look)...this is one that DST should really do! The pics are of work in progress shot and finished shots....since then I've redone this one-mostly paint "touch ups" and tried going to the color scheme of the new Borg wave. Pictures of that will be in a few weeks.

#7 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 04:49 AM

Poor Worf up there needs a head!!!

GREAT STUFF!! Show all you want of that stuff!!

#8 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 05:08 AM

Hehehe, don't worry...Worf got his head back! You may want to take that back about showing all the stuff I want...some poor soul like me who has dial-up, may have a frozen computer by the time I'm done.

Captain LaForge from Voyager's "Timeless"....actually just watched that episode the other day and now I gotta fix his head. lol

Barclay in the FC style uniforms....this was actually my FC Data until DST released that.

...my first attempt at Barclay in the FC style uniforms from 2 years ago....

Riker all clean shaven from "Insurrection"....Im tempted to redo the hair.

...the original one I did 2 years ago....

#9 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:11 AM

Hey-great to see you here! I was worried I wouldn't be able to bug you with more questions. laugh.gif

#10 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 10:27 AM

So, its been a while. If youre looking at this thread and see no pics, well ya....Im revamping. Put all photos into organized folders so that I had no trouble finding them for a webpage. Yes....there will be a webpage for all to see....nothing fancy, just decided to take advantage of the myspace craze. All of my old work will be on there when I am finished along with all the new work I have been doing plus more. Its in the infancy stage, but so far....Daddy likey. So will you.
Im sorry I have been gone from the forum for so long. Once again I moved and my new job keeps me busy unfortunately. So bear with and look for new pics to be posted. Really. In the mean time keep on Treking!

On a side note, there was a board member who asked me to do a TOS hallway for them....I think you lived in Florida? I haven't forgotten about you.

#11 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:17 AM

Like I said......infancy stages for the web page. So far I have about 1/3 of the pics up. These are all old pics....meaning stuff that I had posted on the old AA boards and what I had on here. There are no new pics of the things I did over the summer and as of lately, except for Labcoat Crusher, Cheron and group....

http://www.myspace.com/starbase145

just click on the view my pics and enjoy!

#12 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:16 PM

Customs look really nice, unfortunatley the pictures are very small when I try to view them

#13 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:02 AM

Hmmmmm, ya...I just noticed that. I was in a hurry the other day to upload the pictures on the the myspace site that I didn't even bother to look after I was finished. Looked at it now and that is a lil annoying. I didn't see anything to click on to change the size of the picture during an edit.....anyone have a clue as to how I could? Im guessing now that I'd have to put the pics back on the computer and change the size first before uploading it to myspace? Crap. Well I had an hour to spare today and changed the links from my previous posts. Here's the pics of stuff I did over the summer and posted on the old AA board.
Some of the crew in 1st season uniforms

Q in the 1st/2nd season uniform

OBrien in 2nd season uniform

Labcoat Crusher

...What Picard always wanted to have done to Q:

Im off on Tuesday and Wednesday.....may take new pictures of all my old work (some pics really look...bad) and new crap.

#14 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

Cool, thanks for posting the larger pictures. Nice work!

#15 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 11:36 AM

Thanks! I still don't know how to make the pictures bigger on the myspace site...but I can still always post on here. Speaking of posting on here.....

Captain Bateson from "TNG: Cause and Effect"

Captain Styles from "ST3: The Search for Spock"

Captain Kirk from "ST6: The Undiscovered Country"

#16 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 20 November 2008 - 04:28 PM

Were there meant to be photos with those titles?

#17 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (DS9_Fan @ Nov 20 2008, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Were there meant to be photos with those titles?

...ya...there were supposed to be photos with those....need to take em again. mad.gif

#18 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

Hey everyone. Dumb question...how do you upload photos to the forum? I haven't done this in YEARS and just took a picture of a custom I did a while back. I would like to share.

#19 RizzoPSU

RizzoPSU

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:35 AM

Thank you for any help.

#20 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:06 PM

I use Photobucket... I then insert a direct image link from Photobucket into my post here on Trektoy Forum....works every time ;)

Great customs!!! Can't wait to see more!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users