• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 02:41 PM

Well... I don't need the Kirk! I wanted it for the electronic chair and tribbles!

#62 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:07 PM

I got mine today. Wish every place i ordered from shipped as fast as Amazon does. The chair is the same as the first Electronic command chair with Kirk that i got, no surprise there. The Tribbles seem too big to me, it would be okay if some were big and some were smaller, but all big ones seems strange. The best part of the deal was the Kirk, as strange as that sounds coming from me, because he has the right color green on his casual wraparound this time, not the lighter green that AA used, that i have never liked. I hated that Casual Kirk ever since it came out mainly because of the color, but now i think it looks pretty cool. Not that crazy about the skin tone, but heck DST wouldnt want to give us a perfect figure, then our standards would be too high!

#63 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:59 AM

Got mine the other day! I have to say, for $10 this is wonderful piece! I'm mixing in some tribbles from the T$T wave to give it some variety.

I really love the electronics in this chair! I think this is my fav version of the TOS Capts chair...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users