• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:00 AM

Okay, I have spent hours and hours searching for pictures of the unreleased playmates stuff, and not finding it. Anyone have em? Better pictures than what is on the NFC site? Like did someone save them from way back when? FHC maybe???

#2 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:13 AM

This will help you get started

#3 sallah

sallah

Herbert.

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:10 AM

I would love to see better pics of the unreleased classic bridge if someone has them smile.gif

Sallah

#4 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:48 PM

Hey wait, Playmates didn't make the Enterprise toys.

#5 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:07 PM

QUOTE (knightone @ Nov 4 2008, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey wait, Playmates didn't make the Enterprise toys.

You're right and that takes me to my first rule of posting....Never post tired, which I did above. smile.gif

#6 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (FHC @ Nov 4 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're right and that takes me to my first rule of posting....Never post tired, which I did above. smile.gif

That's okay, I was happy to see it again (and downloaded it this time wink.gif ). How hard would it be to get a toy-making person like the "Lost" gang did for their cancelled McFarlane series to make us a bridge piece? biggrin.gif

#7 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:37 AM

Yeah, I am looking for like pix of like the Deluxe 9", or the Unreleased 12" something?

I printed out the photos years ago, but the problem is that they are black and white print outs, so that doesn't really help me. I am hoping someone had saved them.

#8 Gordo

Gordo

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:35 AM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Nov 5 2008, 01:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I am looking for like pix of like the Deluxe 9", or the Unreleased 12" something?

I printed out the photos years ago, but the problem is that they are black and white print outs, so that doesn't really help me. I am hoping someone had saved them.

I think the best sources for such pictures are back-issues of the Star Trek fan-club magazine and the little advertising inserts that Playmates shipped with some of their Star Trek toys. I recall both of these materials featuring photos of items that were never actually released.

I have these materials tucked away, but, again, it's just a matter of finding the time to scan them. smile.gif

#9 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:30 AM

QUOTE (Gordo @ Nov 5 2008, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think the best sources for such pictures are back-issues of the Star Trek fan-club magazine and the little advertising inserts that Playmates shipped with some of their Star Trek toys. I recall both of these materials featuring photos of items that were never actually released.

I have these materials tucked away, but, again, it's just a matter of finding the time to scan them. smile.gif

Well if you could that would be awsome! Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users