• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

Well since there are a lot of new faces on the board lately I am gonna introduce myself formally, I'm Mike or BadBunnyMike (BBM) on here, I have been a member of this board for geez....like 6 years now. I have been pretty active on here for most of that time with the exception of a "cooling off period" I had a few years ago. I joined the board when I found it shortly after I talked with Rick at New Force Comics about taking over webmaster duties for the New Force Reference Site. I have been working on that site for a number of years now, updating it and giving it a completely new layout. For those of you who know the site I just switched to a new computer and am waiting on the access information from Rick again to get all the new stuff on there. From this board I have been given GREAT photos and access to a lot of information that I never knew about these toys that have become invaluable to the Reference Site. One member a number of years ago had saved the entire Rene Bousquets (however you spell his name) Site to his computer and sent that to me, With permission from Rene shortly before his site was deleted by AOL I was given permission to incorperate his site into the NFC one.

Anywayz what I guess i am trying to say is that this board is a GREAT source for information and the people here are more than willing to help in anyway they can. Especially with the edition of DSTZach on here we get inside information and feedback a little better than just an ASK DST question or the off chance your facebook questions get commented on. This place has become part of my daily routine and I would be sad if it weren't here anymore. Thats why we gotta all be adults on here and treat eachother with respect because this place is a wonderful forum for the latest news and information about the things we love.

#2 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:18 PM

hi I'm Mark/FHC and I own the place. LOL This is the 3rd version of the forum.

I have said before the membership of this forum is not the largest, but I feel that it is one of the best and the most knowledgeable on the net.

A photo of my collection? Well that website that this is hosted on is 70% of my collection.

This is way to old to be complete, heck it wasn't complete when it was made, but you get the idea.

I thank each and every members that stops by. I know that time is short these days and I thank you for your visit.

#3 Tyjos Azari

Tyjos Azari

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Interests:Collecting,Photography

Posted 17 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

Well my Name's Tyjos Azari you guys might have seen me around ToyArk and TFW2005 since I've been around there for a while and most of the time I'm working on keeping track of my collection that keeps on growing every month.

Basically I'm a collector who's been collecting for what seems like the past 10 years started collecting with the OLD Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles line and the Star Wars Power of the Force Line wayyyy back in the day. I only found Star Trek Figures a little later plus a friend of mine had all the figures and they looked pretty cool. I've got a small collection of Playmates stuff stowed in the closet....just is a lot that I collect from Comics, DVDs, Anime Figures, and Sci-fi related stuff.

Course this means I'm pretty much broke all the time,but heck it's worth it at times.

Plus Since I'm a disabled individual and don't do that much now these days working with my camera helps out so having a large collection helps too with plenty of things to work with.

#4 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

I am Commodore Kor'Tar. I am a Klingon fan and collector. I recently downsized my collection a bit due to a real life scare, but it turned out to be a false alarm so I am working on buying everything, (well most everything I sold off) again. I have images aplenty posted.

#5 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Hi, i have been around here for a few days myself. Hadnt realized we have members here that have broken 10,000 member mark. Wow, doesnt seem like its been this long. I think i first met FHC about 10 years ago on the old Art Asylum forum. The rest is history.

#6 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Hey welcome everyone! Hope you find this place to be a great hangout! If you need any help feel free to drop me a PM and ask!!

#7 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

Hello to the newbs on the site (and some not so new). My name is Greg, aka wildcard (aka wildcard1377 on a few other boards). I've been a member of this board for what...6 years now? I got to know FHC from the old Art Asylum collectors club boards and then the Trek United board.

I'm just an avid Trekker and toy collector. I've tried to remain active on this board despite letting my activities "relax" on other sites. Due to work issues I wasn't able to be that active for a while (60+ hour weeks will do that), but I've had a vocation change and am trying to get back to my old (good) habits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users