5 replies to this topic

#1 Loggy

Loggy

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:36 AM

Hey guys,

I'm Marc aka Loggy, a fan of Trek for most of my life (about 14 of my 16 years) which was really all kicked off when my dad bought the "canon" Generations Data (this one here http://www.startrekt...ng05/4/dat1.htm) at a touring Star Trek exhibition giftshop. Ever since I've been hooked on Star Trek and collecting Star Trek figures. Currently I'm collecting the TNG DST figure line, I have most of them, when I was looking at a list of all the TNG figures they had produced, I was pleasantly surprised that I actually had so many (that happened with the old Playmates figures as well). Anyhow, I joined the TrekToy forum because I really love the customs you guys pump out, and I've been inspired by your work- I have to admit I've been bitten by the custom bug after several years of thinking about it (I'll put up some images of that venture soon), unfortunately due to the fact I live in a place there is no demand what so ever for Star Trek figures, let along anything Star Trek, I have to visit the collector's shops in the state's capital city to buy them, which means that I have to pay $20-$30 for a single figure, obviously meaning I don't want to go too nuts. The one I did a custom of was from a (fairly unsuccessful and short lived) sale at my local Toyworld where they had the Riker/Worf line for $4 each, which was pretty cool, and I managed to snap up quite a few figures in the process, the figure needed a repaint anyway wink.gif.

So yeah, that's me, really...

Loggy

#2 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:53 AM

spock2.gif

#3 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:07 AM

Welcome. I cant wait to see some of your custom work.

#4 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:02 AM

Welcome!! I love to see what other people are customizing out there!

#5 Matty-lad

Matty-lad

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:59 PM

Hey Loggy,

Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Take care,
Matty-lad

#6 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:38 PM

Welcome aboard! Qa'Pla!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users