• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 01:48 AM

So... Toy Fair 2019 is wrapping up and if your a fan of anything BUT Star Trek there seems to be lots of great product coming... 

The only stuff that seemed to be featured for Star Trek was the Mego offerings... which is kinda sad :-(

#2 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 20 February 2019 - 04:59 AM

Wow...this is the first year I can remember where I'd completely forgot about Toy Fair (especially because it's around my birthday). Just speaking for me alone, that says a lot. :/

#3 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:26 AM

The Mego 8" figures releasing this year look good, can't wait to get those but the 14" Mego Star Trek look awful. Really hope they are just prototypes and the production figures have new sculpts because the ones they showed suck.

#4 Damon1984

Damon1984

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:32 AM

Dunno. I was a bit dissapointed. The things I was hoping for (Jurassic Park/World 6inch reveals, Star Wars Black Series 6inch reveals) did not happen. Only bright side were some of the Marvel Legends figures. Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter 2-pack, yay \o/

#5 s8film40

s8film40

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 862 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:51 AM

I at least wasn't expecting any Star Trek so there wasn't really any disappointment that I hadn't already come to terms with. I was pretty excited about the NECA TMNT stuff and Super7 Toxie. I haven't really bought a lot of toys in a while, but recently bought the Gamestop TMNT movie figures. Seems NECA is going to push into that line quite a bit so this might become an expensive year for me. 

#6 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 06:01 AM

Hasbro has really been bringing the A-Game with ML. After this year they may have pretty much reissued better versions of just about everything ToyBiz did... plus they have managed to give plenty of product tie-in to MCU movies as well as offer up gems for comic fans like myself. 

Looks like they are even revisiting some characters they didn't give the right attention to detail too when they acquired the line early on. 

I have a tough time even coming up with a top 10 list of characters I want to see them do anymore...  more Inhumans is about it. 

Its a great example of a line where as they make a better version... I'm compelled to buy it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users