Spiderman 3

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 06 March 2007 - 08:21 PM

Check out the HD preview of Spiderman 3 Here. Be VERY patient, it takes much longer than the 6 minutes they estimate and its only going to be around till March 6!

I thought it looked really good, but some scenes seemed over CGI'd.

#2 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 08:44 AM

I'm really looking forward to seeing Topher Grace as Eddie Brock! I really liked him in That 70's Show.

#3 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 04 April 2007 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE(Stormfury_Echo @ Apr 4 2007, 10:44 AM) View Post
I'm really looking forward to seeing Topher Grace as Eddie Brock! I really liked him in That 70's Show.

He's in it? dry.gif

#4 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:02 PM

Is Topher the main guy from 70's show?

#5 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 04 April 2007 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE(Artistix @ Apr 4 2007, 07:02 PM) View Post
Is Topher the main guy from 70's show?

Yeah. mad.gif

#6 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 04 April 2007 - 10:40 PM

Sounds like some folks need to start doing a little more research and also take a Etch a Sketch to their heads tongue.gif I'm really not sure how old some of you are, I'm guessing in your 20's? But being a kid like the one he portrayed in that 70's show growing up(Yes, The_Donster was a kid once and have a Dad like Red, just in the 80's laugh.gif), I think he captured they way most kids back then felt when it came to their parents wink.gif As far as a actor, not to mention his physique, he's proven to be quite versatile. So let's not judge until we've seen the final product. But if the trailers for Spidey 3 are any indication, it's going to kick tail biggrin.gif

#7 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:28 AM

Topher Grace is gonna rock as Brock. He isn't as thin as he was for "That 70s Show." He bulked up for this part. Check out THIS article over at SuperHeroHype.combeing for his take on his new role.

#8 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 10:37 AM

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Apr 5 2007, 12:40 AM) View Post
Sounds like some folks need to start doing a little more research and also take a Etch a Sketch to their heads tongue.gif I'm really not sure how old some of you are, I'm guessing in your 20's? But being a kid like the one he portrayed in that 70's show growing up(Yes, The_Donster was a kid once and have a Dad like Red, just in the 80's laugh.gif), I think he captured they way most kids back then felt when it came to their parents wink.gif As far as a actor, not to mention his physique, he's proven to be quite versatile. So let's not judge until we've seen the final product. But if the trailers for Spidey 3 are any indication, it's going to kick tail biggrin.gif

Granted I was only 3 when the 70's exited, I don't know a lot about that period.
I am just not a fan of Topher Grace or his character in the show. I have no doubt Spiderman 3 will be terrific and I plan on seeing it, I just am not a fan of Mr. Grace. His presence in the film will not detract from it in any way, personally I am just a not a fan.

#9 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 05 April 2007 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE(Chalksquared @ Apr 5 2007, 10:37 AM) View Post
Granted I was only 3 when the 70's exited, I don't know a lot about that period.
I am just not a fan of Topher Grace or his character in the show. I have no doubt Spiderman 3 will be terrific and I plan on seeing it, I just am not a fan of Mr. Grace. His presence in the film will not detract from it in any way, personally I am just a not a fan.

I thought he was great in That 70's Show. I'm really looking forward to seeing him in it.

#10 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 05 April 2007 - 09:25 PM

Im disappointed in the way New Goblin looks. It seems like a really lame character and and really bad costume.

#11 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 06 April 2007 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE(thehsbr @ Apr 5 2007, 10:25 PM) View Post
Im disappointed in the way New Goblin looks. It seems like a really lame character and and really bad costume.

As I am not a hardcore comic reader, I am not sure how the Goblin is really supposed to look. I have to admit it looks a tad weak, but maybe its because Harry doesn't have enough pieces to put to together and entire suite. I don't think the Goblin is going to be our primary villain anyway. Sandman looks great and the few scenes I've seen of Venom look fantastic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users