• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 JediTray

JediTray

Action figure anonymous member

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

I keep getting edited and moved around, but I was specifically told to come here, so here I go....

I am posting negative feedback on Thomas E. Johnson. On top of money and numerous other items that are not necessarily in the "Trek Toy" category, he owes me a DST Tapestry Picard, two exclusive Deanna Trois, and lied about the condition of several Playmates ships to get me to agree to deal with him. The Playmates ships in question are Defiant, Enterprise-D, Klingon Bird of Prey, and a Romulan Bird of Prey that I never received.

I highly recommend NOT dealing with this person.

-JT

#2 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 05:31 AM

Thank you. Posting of feedback is normally posted here in the link below, good or bad. However, you are in the feedback section and I figure that it's close enough.

http://www.trektoy.c...?showtopic=1206

Now let Thomas E Johnson answer, if he chooses. After that this thread will be closed.

#3 JediTray

JediTray

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:44 AM

Ah, my apologies, FHC.

I figured that, since actual feedback numbers were in the "Master" list, I should post here to avoid any confusion.

-JT

#4 JediTray

JediTray

• Banned
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 01:17 AM

Thanks to everyone that has replied about this subject. If you do/do not want your comments added to my Website, please drop me a line to discuss.

-JT

#5 Thomas E. Johnson

Thomas E. Johnson

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 01:29 PM

JediTray is speaking in half truths and is is omitting various facts in order to make me look bad due to a personal hatred of me. The facts are these. He wanted a DST Enterprise-E relighted with LEDs, and a 1/1000 Polar Lights model of the TOS Enterprise built. He never had any money in which to pay me for the work involved, but kept essentially begging me out of desperation to do these projects for him. After some discussion, he agreed to send me the DST Trek figures that he has referenced in his post, in exchange for the time&labor involved on his ships, since I needed the figures to go with my collection. The only money (that he appears to be referencing in his post) that he was required to come up with was $50 to cover the cost of supplies&materials. It took him almost a year to come up with that $50. It took a while for me to get to his projects due to my busy work slate, and since he was essentially a non-paying client, with several people who had paid much greater sums of money for projects that had priority, and whom I was doing these as a "semi-favor" for. Once I started on them, he decided that he wanted his Polar Lights TOS Enterprise model built and painted to look like the Enterprise from the Remastered Episodes. This would have required a large amount of masking and paint work, far more than the figures that he was paying me with were worth. After I informed him of this, and told him that he would need to come up with some hard cash for that kind of work, he had a hissy fit, then decided that he no longer wanted the TOS Enterprise model at all, abandoning that project all together, and only wanted his DST Ent-E re-lit, which I did for him and sent to him. Upon receiving it, he proceeded to complain about how I screwed it all up, when I in fact did exactly what he asked for. He is also being dishonest about my "lieing to him about the condition of several Playmates ships" to get him to "agree to this deal." The ships that he is referring to, I mentioned to him much earlier in our dealings that I had, and had no reason to keep, and that I may at some point offer them to him, and they were in the condition exactly as I described. After he had his hissy-fit over his now "abandon" Enterprise model costing more money, I began to feel sorry for him, since he told me about many misfortunes that had befallen him, and about how miserable his life was/is. I decided to give the 3 ships that he mentions that I sent to him out of the kindness of my heart, not because I owed them to him, although it seems he thinks that I owed all 4 ships to him. After all this, he still went on a winy complaining tirade, going so far has to post slanderous lies about me on other forums, only to be shut down by moderators.

I highly recommend to everyone that you avoid all dealings with JediTray, for the sake of your own sanity, because no matter what you do for him, he will never be happy and may attack you out of spite like he has done to me.

#6 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 04:49 PM

Seeing that Thomas has replied, I will now close this thread, but it will remain here for others to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users