• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

#21 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:01 AM

Yeah,at least I hope they were,lol! Well it'll be too little,too late for me,no matter what stupid reason they try to come up with. Ridiculous doesn't even begin to describe this. Oh well,it was fun while it lasted,lol!.

J-R!

#22 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:09 AM

So a staggered release of information over the course of the event, Alteran?

Saw loads of their other items yesterday (Ghostbusters stuff mainly), with absolutely zero mention of Star Trek, so I'm assuming this has been the case.

#23 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:37 AM

The returning classic which will be on display is Enterprise-A. 

Now to find out what the new ship will be. 

If it was the A, why wouldn't they have just said the A and a new ship, keeping it a secret seems pointless. 

Saw loads of their other items yesterday (Ghostbusters stuff mainly), with absolutely zero mention of Star Trek, so I'm assuming this has been the case.

Thats my guess, show their bigger selling lines first, then move on to the lesser ones. 

Makes sense in an annoying way. 

#24 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:24 AM

QMX announced Star Trek 1/6 scale figures. Picard prototype is shown. I'm super excited over this.

http://news.toyark.c...air-2015-152395

#25 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

Yeah,looks good. Could've displayed it better though,avoid all the obvoius jokes. Look forward to seeing this,and more,at Comic Con in July.

So is this the closest we'll get to a Hot Toys looking Trek line? lol

#26 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:43 AM

That Picard figure doeslook pretty good, wish the zippers were a bit less blatantly obvious though.

The mini Serenity plush is adorable.  

#27 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 01:49 PM

It's still just a prototype. QMX has been working really hard on their firefly line to get details right. I think they will do these Justice.

#28 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:13 PM

It's still just a prototype. QMX has been working really hard on their firefly line to get details right. I think they will do these Justice.

Oh I have faith in QMx, everything I've gotten from them has been fantastic. They can take as long as they like as long as it's a good quality product.

That's what I'm assuming they're doing with their collectors line of ships we've heard nothing about since it was announced.

#29 Alex

Alex

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:29 PM

I'm curious about this as well. If so, is there a general timeframe when we should expect DST to make an announcement about Trek? I feel like the kid with his nose pressed against the toy store window right now waiting for it to open.

#30 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:30 PM

I'm curious about this as well. If so, is there a general timeframe when we should expect DST to make an announcement about Trek? I feel like the kid with his nose pressed against the toy store window right now waiting for it to open.

I've seen more DST stuff today, including new Godzilla stuff which excites me. So hopefully soon.

#31 trekhunter1701

trekhunter1701

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

It better be worth the wait and not another rehash of an Enterprise. Like I've said before, Trek is not as important to DST as it once was and that is evident in the wait to release info and all of the products they have already shown. Prove me wrong but I doubt it.

#32 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:38 PM

It better be worth the wait and not another rehash of an Enterprise. Like I've said before, Trek is not as important to DST as it once was and that is evident in the wait to release info and all of the products they have already shown. Prove me wrong but I doubt it.

They said a new ship, which implies a whole new mold. I wouldn't worry about a rehash.

#33 trekhunter1701

trekhunter1701

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

They said a new ship, which implies a whole new mold. I wouldn't worry about a rehash.

I'm excited about that but what's the big secret already??

#34 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:46 PM

DST? Who's that again? Didn't they go outta business 'cos people got fed up when they couldn't get their act together and were just stringing people along and basically just messing things up for themselves by keeping everything so bloody secretive? ROFL! Hope they're back in business soon as they did some cool Marvel Select stuff,and love the retro Spidey!

J-R!

#35 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:52 PM

I'm with you Alex in regards to the nose-pressing feeling! :D

I'm so excited to see what it is. Will it be the new federation or alien ship?

And JMW, when you say have patience, I understand what you're saying, and you're right, but would it honestly have been so hard to either just upload a picture, or give us even a rough idea of what time of day it'll be? I've honestly been blown away by these guys - @NECA_TOYS - over the past 24 hours. Photo uploads of all their new products, and they've been answering a load of questions/conversations. I'm not saying I want DST to be the same as that, it's just that this whole secrecy malarkey grates on me a little bit, and a little bit of clarity would go a long way. :)

#36 Dilithium1

Dilithium1

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:56 PM

Look for a new Star Trek Romulan ship from The Original Series to be released. No images were allowed for that.

NOooooooooooo! Crap.

#37 Dilithium1

Dilithium1

• Members
  • 389 posts

I was hoping TNG

#38 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Hear,hear!! lol

#39 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

I'm with you Alex in regards to the nose-pressing feeling! :D

I'm so excited to see what it is. Will it be the new federation or alien ship?

And JMW, when you say have patience, I understand what you're saying, and you're right, but would it honestly have been so hard to either just upload a picture, or give us even a rough idea of what time of day it'll be? I've honestly been blown away by these guys - @NECA_TOYS - over the past 24 hours. Photo uploads of all their new products, and they've been answering a load of questions/conversations. I'm not saying I want DST to be the same as that, it's just that this whole secrecy malarkey grates on me a little bit, and a little bit of clarity would go a long way. :)

Not gonna lie, it better be the Federation, I like alien and all, but Federation is always my preference.

Edit: TOS Romulan huh... Well shit...

#40 Dilithium1

Dilithium1

• Members
  • 389 posts

http://toynewsi.com/...96&itemid=24251

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users