• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

I found an old box in the basement with about 20 carded Playmates figures.... If anyone is interested I will let them go cheap....

Most of the main Generations Crew figures are present Including Kirk ( No Scotty or Chekov, Soran, Kirk Skydive, Lursa, and B'etor or Guinan)

Found Lore, Series Guinan, Picard and Data as Romulans,

#2 Jpatrik

Jpatrik

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Fitness, Writing, World Domination

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:37 AM

If you got a Generations Picard I could happily take that off your hands.  Just had an ebay sale fall through under unpleasant circumstances.

Oh, and I'm in Australia, so it would depend on the postage cost I guess :-)

- Jim

#3 data_2006

data_2006

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

Any Dathons with Pog? (as I'm still looking for a losse pog...)

#4 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

Jim,Jim,Jim....you should've told me,I would've thrown in Picard as well,lol! Oh well,maybe next time. I'll pm ya later to get your address and give you my e-mail address.

Love coming across old Playmates stuff! Just packed up my box of Seaquest figs here in Raleigh,lol! And my Galoob shuttle,QMX phaser,DST E-D,HW new movie Enterprise,and a bunch of non Trek stuff,mostly Spidey,lol! Also went to a toy store that had a LOT of good ol' Playmates stuff. And other stuff of course,lol.

J-R!

#5 Jpatrik

Jpatrik

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Fitness, Writing, World Domination

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:44 AM

J-R - it was a rare ebay transaction gone wrong and cancelled as a result of a dispute.  Still though, it leaves me Picard-less!

Thats quite a haul dude - sounds amazing.  And thank you once more for helping a brother (in a backwards country) out!.  Sheesh!  Australia is slow to change! 

Wish I could find even a few Playmates figures here in Australia - its kinda like hunting for treasure.

Wonky display stand issues aside, the DST Enterprise D is indeed an impressive piece of plastic.  I'm sure you will love the magnetic saucer separation feature and its ample nacelles :-)

- Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users