• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sybeck1

Sybeck1

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:42 AM

Worlds collide this week as the crew of USS Enterprise meets the Autobots in Star Trek vs. Transformers #1.

IDW Publishing has released a preview of the first issue of the four-part miniseries. The series features the cast and designs of Star Trek: The Animated Series and the G1 era original Transformers. The series is written by Mike Johnson and John Barber with art by Philip Murphy.

'Star Trek vs. Transformers' Preview Released
By JAMIE LOVETT - September 25, 2018

Worlds collide this week as the crew of USS Enterprise meets the Autobots in Star Trek vs. Transformers #1.

IDW Publishing has released a preview of the first issue of the four-part miniseries. The series features the cast and designs of Star Trek: The Animated Series and the G1 era original Transformers. The series is written by Mike Johnson and John Barber with art by Philip Murphy.

This is a crossover several decades in the making, and we could not be more thrilled to bring it to fans, Johnson said in a press release when the series was announced. John and I are having a blast writing the first meeting of Starfleet and Cybertronians, and Phil is the perfect artist to bring these two franchises together on the page.

Keep reading for the full solicitation text for the issue and to see the preview pages.

Star Trek vs. Transformers #1 goes on sale Sept. 25th.

https://comicbook.co...rs-1-preview/#2

#2 Sybeck1

Sybeck1

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 11:44 AM

Screenshot_20180926-124115.jpg

TAS with Arex and Mress

#3 MisterPL

MisterPL

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 01:36 PM

Anyone else immediately hear the theme music upon seeing animated Trek characters? This looks like fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users