44 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:08 PM

The new , and last, season starts in a few minutes. Here are my predictions

Starbuck is a Clone and was either sent back by the last cylon or by those fine folks that live in the "Ship of Light"

and once again.... as I have said for a year... I am still holding onto....Dee Adama is the last cylon. Adama is a cylon, said Leoben and he was right, as he said, Adama is a cylon, Dee Adama.

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:26 AM

Spoilery type info in my post.

I just watched it and wow. Some very shocking stuff. What happenend with Dee was very shocking (and sad) and finding out who the last cylon is, not only disapointed me (becuase I absolutely hate that character) but shocked me too. I realy wonder how they are going to play that one with her supposably being dead. The writers seem to always keep one step ahead of me. I cant wait for the next episode.

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:40 AM

Don't believe it. I am more

#4 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:11 PM

Possible spoilers.......I just watched this online,since i dont have Sci Fi channel anymore. Kind of shocking, but this show always has some sort of a surprise in store for you. I still hate this show, i am just addicted to it like a bad soap opera. Glad to see the original Kara Thrace bought it in the viper, i just wish they would get rid of the clone too, i hate her character. I still think the chick that the Chief was married to that got flushed out of the airlock could come back as the fifth cylon.

#5 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

Hmmm..I was thinking Mark might be right about Dee, especially after this episode. My wife on the other hand feels that everyone is the last Cylon. What exactly don't you like about the Starbuck character VF? I kind of feel that the person who was revealed as the final Cylon is a red herring, if I'm being honest.

#6 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:34 PM

I hope that (cally? Spelling?) does not come back. I stood up and clapped when she went out the airlock. And later, when when chief really said what he thought of her, I clapped again. I will say that she played the part very well, I had to eat some cheese everytime she came on screen to balance all her wine.

#7 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 09:00 AM

LOL. That is how I felt when Tigh killed his wife. LOL. I hated that character more than anyone on the show. But Cally was a close second.

#8 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:49 AM

Ive said it before and Ill say it again...I think this show has become a "shock value" show and has lost a lot of storyteling. Before the storytelling was paramount and the shockers were just the icing. Ever since the end of season 3 Ive thought that the show has been going in circles and both this episode and the trailer for next weeks doesnt really dissuade me from that belief.

As for the cylon, I think Don's wife is right and everyone is a cylon. I just get a bad feeling that the end of the show is going to be a big letdown. Hopefully Im wrong because the first 3 seasons were some of the best TV ive seen.

#9 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (The_Donster @ Jan 17 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What exactly don't you like about the Starbuck character VF? .

I will call her Kara Thrace because she has never been Starbuck to me. Starbuck was on the first BSG in 1978. Kara Thrace was just a screwed up sleazy skank that just happened to have some talent to fly Vipers. Thats about it.

#10 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:28 PM

Easy old boy, I think we get it.

#11 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:47 PM

I think that the final five were the keepers of the secret. The secret that all the Colonies were both Cylon and Human,
Like Helo & Athena

#12 Sybeck1

Sybeck1

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:30 PM

Well it seems Sol old ho wife is back tonight, and just when we thought she was hopefully gone. Not a pretty sight to watch her and Al the hologram hook up, ugh!!!

Anyway, I wonder sometimes why I concerned about these people. I mean how stupid is Adama to side with the cylons?

#13 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:39 PM

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

I hate to see Ellen back the only one I hated more then her was Cally. I'm still hoping it might be Dee. I can wish right.

#14 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:49 PM

Needless to say Im hooked again. The "Daniel" thing is throwing me off. I was thinking that Zak Adama is going to be brought up somehow as maybe the 7th original model. who knows anymore. How many epeisodes are left after this weeks?

#15 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:18 PM

It was hard to digest all that info that Anders laid out about Kobol, Earth, what they did to create the skin jobs, stop the war at the colonies and all. I may have to watch it again to figure it out. Anyone want to try and lay it all out for us?

#16 pst01

pst01

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE (VulcanFanatic @ Feb 14 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was hard to digest all that info that Anders laid out about Kobol, Earth, what they did to create the skin jobs, stop the war at the colonies and all. I may have to watch it again to figure it out. Anyone want to try and lay it all out for us?

television without pity has a pretty concise and funny recap of the episode, with minor predictions here.

i think it helps.

also, ron moore's commentary is on iTunes. in it he suggests that daniel - the 7th model - is somehow related to the character daniel graystone who will be on 'caprica'.

#17 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 04:56 PM

I'm not reading any of the posts above just yet!

But Australia is getting the latest BSG episodes only hours after the US, so I will be up to speed with the rest of you. They played a season 3 marathon the other day so I'm all in the know on Anders, Tori, the chief & Tigh.

I had cable record last weeks episode but I still have to watch it.

It's been pretty intense, I'll say that.

#18 Trek Forever

Trek Forever

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:18 AM

ELLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#19 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:11 AM

Could Baltar be Daniel?

#20 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (FHC @ Feb 22 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Could Baltar be Daniel?

I hadn't considered that. Interesting.

Wouldn't Ellen have figured that out?

I was happy to see the return of Head-6 this week. I was afraid that they might not answer that question, and the lack of appearances lately was making me think that Moore & Co. were trying to make us forget that mystery.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users