Photo

Has anyone seen a kit for the ST:INS Plasma Canon prop?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 16 January 2009 - 05:37 PM

I am no prop builder , and by no means have the funds to purchase anything like that, I'm just wondering if any exsist , short of raiding the Paramount prop warehouse LOL!

#2 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:07 PM

Hey FCK,

I moved your topic to the Custom - Props sub-forum, but I left a link in the old spot. The sub-forum you put it in "Members Whats New?" is usually reserved for new product and where we have found them. It is a little deceiving with the title though. You might have also posted in the "Looking to Buy" sub-forum if you are looking to pick one up now,

No biggie ... just me being anal. laugh.gif

#3 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 16 January 2009 - 09:13 PM

Ahh ok , no sweat ! LOL!

#4 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:12 AM

I've seen kits for most of the Starfleet Weapons in Trek, but never anything for that Plasma Cannon. I guess they really didn't think of marketing it that much since it was only in the movie for a minute or less. Also, it wasn't Picard's weapon, he was using the Phaser Rifle all the time, so that's where the prop focus would be.

Not that I mind the focus potentially being on that Phaser Rifle, that's the coolest one!

#5 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:22 AM

Very true , but I still think it'd be cool to feel the weight of one of those big honkin' bad boys on your shoulder as you look through the site to aquire your "targets" LOL! laugh.gif

#6 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:55 AM

Our sister site http://www.trekpropzone.com/forum/ has a bunch of people that would know more on that too. Good luck!

#7 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (TheHSBR @ Jan 17 2009, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Our sister site http://www.trekpropzone.com/forum/ has a bunch of people that would know more on that too. Good luck!

WOW!!! We have a sister site? thanks for the info...

#8 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:28 PM

I have never seen anyone tackle the plasma cannon. Although you should present the challenge for someone. I'm sure there are a lot of prop builders out there who would jump at the task.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users