• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Thomas E. Johnson

Thomas E. Johnson

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:09 PM

The TRU by me had 3 of them as of Yesterday.

#122 QuePaso?

QuePaso?

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:23 PM

TRU.com removed the Howlin' Kirk from the site and my local store is overflowing with Kirk and Spock repacks and 2-packs that nobody wants.

Anybody have an extra carded Hollerin' Kirk they can spare?

#123 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:11 PM

Question for all you guys who have this figure.
I'm kind of a paint perfectionist; I hate little defects in paint, especially on the face.
I finally ordered this from eBay and received it today (my TRUs show no signs of ever getting more Trek).

The question: Does anybody else's figure have a problem in Kirk's left eye (his left, our right), where half of it is missing white paint on the right (our right) side of the pupil? Wondering if it was a manufacturing issue that affected multiples, or just mine is this way.

#124 stardust

stardust

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE (Whirlygig @ Mar 9 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Question for all you guys who have this figure.
I'm kind of a paint perfectionist; I hate little defects in paint, especially on the face.
I finally ordered this from eBay and received it today (my TRUs show no signs of ever getting more Trek).

The question: Does anybody else's figure have a problem in Kirk's left eye (his left, our right), where half of it is missing white paint on the right (our right) side of the pupil? Wondering if it was a manufacturing issue that affected multiples, or just mine is this way.

I dont have that problem with mine. The only thing that bothers me is the paint they used on the face is orange instead of flesh toned but I noticed that that particular issue is prevalent in a lot of the figures that came out at the end of the year or early this year--the Amok two pack, the TMP two pack Kirks, the Kira DS9-2 figure.

#125 LocutusOfTuborg

LocutusOfTuborg

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Whirlygig @ Mar 9 2009, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anybody else's figure have a problem in Kirk's left eye (his left, our right), where half of it is missing white paint on the right (our right) side of the pupil? Wondering if it was a manufacturing issue that affected multiples, or just mine is this way.

Nope, no problem here:

LoT

#126 Scarlet Spider

Scarlet Spider

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 02:48 AM

That is the greatest Kirk ever... ever

SS

#127 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike