• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 08:33 AM

SOOOOOOO Her Hubby says that Apollo was not her first fling!! I can only wonder where they plan to take this story line.

#2 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:13 AM

Sorry, I couldn't help but feel that was just a typical male response to the situation Mark laugh.gif But I will say that Lucy made mention of a few things at San Diego's BSG panel, but so far none of that has really come to light yet. Was definately another nail biting season interruptus. My feeling is they can call it a season ender all they want, but you know when the dvd comes out, it's going to be 3.0 and not season 3, just like season 2 rolleyes.gif In all honesty, I was little suprised with Starbuck's attitude towards divorce huh.gif Yet she doesn't have a problem with adultery, Seemed a litte hypocritical to me roflmao.gif

#3 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:50 AM

I'm not to sure that I like what they have done with Starbucks character of late. After seeing the little clip from the next season (or the rest of this season, whichever) I am hoping that when Dee goes to save her it will help her get some of her self respect back.

#4 Sybeck1

Sybeck1

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:22 PM

So Starbuck is the fleet's best pilot, best shot (she was supposed to kill Tom Zarek during the prison ship revolt), best negotiator (she attempted to break that cylon that held her), and best fighter, according to the boxing episode. Finally something she's not good at, being a wife.

#5 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:38 PM

roflmao.gif Sybeck1, I'm glad that I wasn't drinking anything at the time wink.gif It definately would have ended up sprayed all over the monitor laugh.gif In a day that's been one disaster after another, thanks for bringing me something to laugh about biggrin.gif Something that Olmos promised down in San Diego was this season would definately be alot darker than the rest and it's definately been gloomy for both the BSG and Cylon Crew for sure. While I know some don't like what has been done with Starbuck, it's at least a realistic portrayal of the human condition.

#6 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:20 PM

You forgot best drinker.

#7 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 04:19 AM

Nah, I think Apollo can keep up with her Mark.

#8 DrHoward

DrHoward

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 12:12 AM

They're supposed to show flashbacks to Starbuck's abusive childhood, according to TV Guide anyway rolleyes.gif That's supposed to show how she developed her views on marriage, family, etc. I like the fact Dorothy Lyman (Naomi from "Mama's Family") will play her mother. There are also supposed to be flashbacks showing the breakdown of the relationship between "The Old Man" and Lee. Something involving Lee's mother.

#9 krash

krash

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 08:22 PM

I somehow think that this season will be the last.

Oh and I agree with people that think that Baltar is a cylon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users