Photo

All the exclusives are up on toysrus.com!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Thomas E. Johnson

Thomas E. Johnson

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:40 AM

I'm only seeing the standard TMP 2 pack on their site. The one with all grey Kirk isn't listed that I can see. spock2.gif

#22 sallah

sallah

Herbert.

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 08:13 AM

QUOTE (Thomas E. Johnson @ Jan 11 2009, 04:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm only seeing the standard TMP 2 pack on their site. The one with all grey Kirk isn't listed that I can see. spock2.gif

Yeah, like I said, I think maybe they are just using that pic on the site. Toys r us is receiving both the Amok time and their TMP 2 packs in the same cases (2 of each), with the same assortment number. Both of those packs popped up on their site at the same time. I took the gamble that what they are actually selling is their 2 pack, but are just using the pic of the regular, since nobody has even seen the regular pack in their stores.

Toysrus.com has done that in the past....using an old pic and when you get your order is something totally different. I'll know in a few days and I'll let everyone know.

Sallah

#23 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:03 PM

Well... got my shipping notice. So looks like my order will ship!

Now I've got my Khaaaaan! Kirk and some extras for customizing!

#24 stardust

stardust

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:42 PM

Has anyone gotten the TMP 2 pack off the website? I called the 1800 number and they researched it and said that it wasn't the TRU exclusive one but the one Rick has available.

They said sometimes they hold off and space placing new items up on the site over a few days. I know that was the case with the DCUC TRU exclusive two packs last month where they put up 2 of the 4 and then a few days later the other two. Maybe the TRU TMP 2 pack will come up then.

#25 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (stardust @ Jan 12 2009, 04:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Has anyone gotten the TMP 2 pack off the website? I called the 1800 number and they researched it and said that it wasn't the TRU exclusive one but the one Rick has available.

They said sometimes they hold off and space placing new items up on the site over a few days. I know that was the case with the DCUC TRU exclusive two packs last month where they put up 2 of the 4 and then a few days later the other two. Maybe the TRU TMP 2 pack will come up then.

Hmmm I would find that odd... especially when there are only 1701 of them, but one never knows... it wasn't exclusive.

#26 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Gothneo @ Jan 12 2009, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm I would find that odd... especially when there are only 1701 of them, but one never knows... it wasn't exclusive.

I thought the same thing....maybe they aren't 1701 anymore...because of the new deal with TRU they decided to up the number.

#27 stardust

stardust

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Jan 12 2009, 06:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought the same thing....maybe they aren't 1701 anymore...because of the new deal with TRU they decided to up the number.
Well the product description on the website says

Product Description:
Sculpted by Art Asylum and limited to only 1,701 pieces, each action figure features authentic movie accessories and multiple points of articulation! This two-pack features the illustrious Admiral Kirk and Commander Spock! When a mysterious alien force known only as V'ger begins destroying ships and heading for Earth, only the USS Enterprise can stand in its path.

If I knew for sure this was the TRU version I'd get it but I really don't want to order it and then it turn out to be the one from Rick. I just don't know what to think since the customer service rep said it was what was pictured.

Does anyone have the UPC number for the regular TMP 2 pack?

#28 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE (stardust @ Jan 12 2009, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the product description on the website says

Product Description:
Sculpted by Art Asylum and limited to only 1,701 pieces, each action figure features authentic movie accessories and multiple points of articulation! This two-pack features the illustrious Admiral Kirk and Commander Spock! When a mysterious alien force known only as V'ger begins destroying ships and heading for Earth, only the USS Enterprise can stand in its path.

If I knew for sure this was the TRU version I'd get it but I really don't want to order it and then it turn out to be the one from Rick. I just don't know what to think since the customer service rep said it was what was pictured.

Does anyone have the UPC number for the regular TMP 2 pack?

The UPC Numbers are the same for both of them....Which I found kind of weird.

#29 stardust

stardust

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Jan 12 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The UPC Numbers are the same for both of them....Which I found kind of weird.

I also noticed the TRU description also says it is "Admiral" Kirk which I believe is only on the reg TMP 2 pack packaging and the TRU TMP 2 pack calls him "Captain" Kirk.

Can someone confirm?

#30 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE (stardust @ Jan 12 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also noticed the TRU description also says it is "Admiral" Kirk which I believe is only on the reg TMP 2 pack packaging and the TRU TMP 2 pack calls him "Captain" Kirk.

Can someone confirm?

Yeah that is how it is....take a look at the NFC Reference Site.

#31 stardust

stardust

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Jan 12 2009, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah that is how it is....take a look at the NFC Reference Site.

So I'm thinking that the TMP 2 pack is the regular one and that the website hasn't put up their exclusive so until someone who ordered that 2 pack can confirm it is the tru exclusive I'm holding off buying it.

#32 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (stardust @ Jan 12 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I'm thinking that the TMP 2 pack is the regular one and that the website hasn't put up their exclusive so until someone who ordered that 2 pack can confirm it is the tru exclusive I'm holding off buying it.

FHC ordered it so he will confirm it in a few days here.

#33 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:24 PM

Question: Is Wave 5 of the TNG figures gonna be at Toys R Us?

#34 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Jan 12 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FHC ordered it so he will confirm it in a few days here.

One way or the other. Note...I don't have much luck in this.

#35 Tiberius

Tiberius

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:56 AM

If the canadians are wondering about the status of the exclusive, on our side of the border, NO. Well not yet anyway. I checked the computer and there is nothing indicated there, that means not for a few months at any rate. I think I am going to ask DST about it, as if they know...

#36 Zapp Brannigan

Zapp Brannigan

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (Tiberius @ Jan 13 2009, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If the canadians are wondering about the status of the exclusive, on our side of the border, NO. Well not yet anyway. I checked the computer and there is nothing indicated there, that means not for a few months at any rate. I think I am going to ask DST about it, as if they know...

I went to my nearest TRU and the girl I talked to couldn

#37 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 04:57 PM

PM coming!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users