• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 RanCorX2

RanCorX2

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:46 AM

I recently started re-building my collection (I know some are duplicates but that was the only way I could get the ones from Set III, had to buy them in a job lot).

I just got the NX-2000 and soon I'll have the Enterprise E and a few silver / bronze models and that different colour BOP.

#42 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:21 PM

I had all of my Micro Machines stolen by my old roomate. They were in my safe when I moved and they stole my entire safe. pissed me off pretty bad. I was so close to my complete chess set too. UGH

#43 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (FlaBat @ Jul 2 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I found these two sites.

http://m2museum.com/...ek/StarTrek.htm

http://memory-alpha...._Micro_Machines

I know I kept the boxes and card backs someplace, but I would still like to find some good size in package shots

Don't worry....the New Force Site will cover them soon enough. It is on the to do list =)

#44 RanCorX2

RanCorX2

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:22 AM

That sucks man, what a *****.

I'm only missing the bounty, array & torpedo now. The only one I found is the bounty but I'm not paying

#45 iams001efni

iams001efni

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 12:14 PM

So I have a question. I now have every ST Micro, I just found the NX-2000 in the 9 collectors pack at my local flea market for $25 it soo cool, so what are all the variants? I have the black and the grey borg cube and the 3 BOPS and both Excelsiors now, so what are the other variants, even subtle ones?

#46 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:25 PM

I'm not entirely sure of all the variants, but I know I have 3 different shades of Borg Cubes, as well as two significantly different shades of the Ferengi Marauder. Although, the Marauder I've never considered a variant but rather it was just too difficult for them to match the paint again.

I know there is a sought after packaging variant on the third collector's pack which relates to the color of the border around the "STAR TREK" logo. On the first thousand, or couple thousand, it's a different color than the majority of them. There are also a ton of packaging variations on the 3-packs.

#47 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 05:09 PM

I wanna know where the HMS Bounty came from? What set was it part of?

#48 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 06:46 PM

It was only available in a 3-pack, Set #11, with the U.S.S. Farragut and Spacedock shuttlecraft. The same is similar for the Bajoran Solar, Caretaker Array and Kazon Torpedo, although the Array and Torp. were available in the same 3-pack.

#49 RanCorX2

RanCorX2

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 03:49 AM

sucks I've looked over every auction on ebay and no one has the array or torpedo.....arggh I found a few bounty's but they are way overpriced. Put an offer on one and was rejected dammit..

btw there is a white berman shuttle (which I have) the one in the Set I is darker, also there is an tos enterprise with smaller lettering, don't have that one though, there is a orange coloured ferengi marauder, a dark gray voygager (which I have)

I also have several slightly deformed models and ones with damage, these all came direct from a factory that made them and weren't damaged by some kid playing with them.

raaaaa I really want those two voyager ones...sob

edit, I now have the Bounty!!!

#50 sallah

sallah

Herbert.

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (RanCorX2 @ Oct 19 2009, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
edit, I now have the Bounty!!!

Lucky! That's one I'm still pining over...

Sallah

#51 RanCorX2

RanCorX2

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:29 PM

hehe. I got a good deal on it too.

#52 pawpal

pawpal

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:17 PM

Haha looking through this thread made me remember I'm still missing an E-E....

#53 Krattle

Krattle

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:32 AM

My collection of Star Trek micros is complete but I wonder if there were any prototypes of unreleased ships that got scrapped when Galoob went under. I know it happened with Star Wars: Episode 1. They had three whole sets of micros they presented at the 2000 Pre-Toy Fair, but they never made it to shelves.

Also, what do you think happened to all the unsold micros sitting around at the Galoob factories? Do you think they melted them down, or maybe employees took off with them? Stored somewhere? Maybe Mr. Galoob himself kept them all?

I'm curious.

#54 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 12:33 PM

Nah, there weren't any undone Trek micros. Although technically there is an unproduced version of one out there, which was the Klaestron ship. The production version has the sharp angles on the top and bottom of the "nacelles," but the prototypes actually had the sharp angles on the front and rear ends. The Klaestron prototypes were also smaller than the production version, whereas it's usually the other way around. You can see it here, and it also shows off how sharp the detail originally was on these things.

#55 iams001efni

iams001efni

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:00 PM

Also the Voyager isn't as bulky as the production model, at least from what I can gather from the photo. Do you have any links to the unreleased SW ones? That sounds interesting.

EDIT:

Ah I found them lol:

http://www.rebelscum...toys-micro4.asp

I really like the droid transport. .... they should have released it ...

#56 spiderpumpkin

spiderpumpkin

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:44 PM

When and where were the Star Trek set XV and XVI released? I collected the line from 1993 until 1996 and found all sets up to XIV here in Minnesota. For some reason, I must have though XIV was the last set because that's when I stopped buying these. Did they see a limited release or something?

#57 Krattle

Krattle

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:50 PM

I thought it'd be fun to post pictures of my Star Trek Micro Machine collection, so here you go! This is every single ST Micro Machine ever made, including the Borg Cube color variant.

#58 Tomparis

Tomparis

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:48 PM

great collection! I really wish there was an Enterprise NX-01 micro machine. I guess the small Johnny Lighting one will have to do for now lol

#59 Alex

Alex

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:25 PM

Seeing this thread made me realize that I'm still missing:

• HMS Bounty
  • U.S.S. Excelsior NX

#60 Redshirt#7

Redshirt#7

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:Avoiding landing parties, surviving till the titles roll

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:13 AM

Sorry to dig this up, but I thought for those who are still after the Bounty this might be of some use:

http://www.ebay.co.u...3#ht_1525wt_758

To rich for my blood, and a lot of other peoples as well, but I still thought I'd share it in case someone is still desperate to get it.

And while I'm still on this topic, was anyone else impressed that they (Galoob) used the B mould, not the Excelsior mould for the Pewter and Bronzed versions? I thought that they had "Cheaped out", like Playmates, but its good to see my 4th favourite starship design was given justice

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users