TOS Tricorder

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 14 May 2008 - 03:02 PM

Ok, Rick has updated his website with preorders for the medical tricorder.

Anyone who purchased the original 'medical' tricorder offering, will be receiving the regular science tricorder. If you don't want this one, you need to contact Rick to have your order corrected. Apparently, both are coming with scanners, but one tricorder/scanner will be slightly different from the other.

Also, Rick mentioned over at the DST forum that a third tricorder is possible, a geological version, if a retailer picks it up.

#22 UFP-1701

UFP-1701

Once upon a time...

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 08:16 PM

We received word today over that the TPZ, that DST will be releasing 3 different versions of the Tricorder, Science, Medical and Geological. Word is EE will carry the Medical Version Exclusively. All three will have different features as well as lights and sound.

Maybe Rick can comment.

#23 UFP-1701

UFP-1701

Once upon a time...

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:46 AM

EE Exclusive Star Trek Original Series Medical Tricorder Description:

An Entertainment Earth Exclusive!

Incredibly detailed and true to the original series.
Includes lights, sounds, and an exclusive removable scanner.
Features the voice of Dr. McCoy!
It's perfect for your next away mission!
The Entertainment Earth Exclusive Star Trek Original Series Medical Tricorder is a compulsory component of any futuristic first-aid kit. Following the runaway success of the classic-era phaser and communicator, you can now boldly go where no man has gone before with this authentic tricorder replica! Based on the 23rd-century design seen in the original Star Trek television series, the remarkably detailed electronic instrument features silver highlights over a black finish, plus light and sound effects taken from the watershed TV show. It's perfect for your next away mission! Window-box packaging.
The Entertainment Earth Exclusive Medical Tricorder is the ultimate replica for any fan, collector, or 23rd-century physician. Not only does the case open to reveal the detailed interior, but this deluxe version also includes a compartment with a removable scanner accessory you won't find anywhere else!

Note: Item will differ slightly from the image shown

#24 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:03 AM

Nice! I pre-ordered the two from Rick already!

#25 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

These look amazing! Mine are on preorder too!

#26 Trekker670

Trekker670

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 01:38 AM

ArtAsylum has recently updated their site (just an hour or so ago) and they've included the 2 graphics for the TOS tricorder coming up along with some prototypes for the Enterprise D and some new Packaging!

The link to their Star Trek info is: http://www.artasylum...gory/star-trek/

Medical:

Science:

#27 richpit

richpit

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek toys, Star Trek props, Star Trek stuff in general!

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:25 AM

I have one of each on pre-order with Rick at New Force. In my experience, Rick usually works a deal where he can sell the EE "exclusive" items as well. I'd always rather order from New Force, just because they have great customer service, quick shipping and Rick seems to be an all around good guy.

#28 onebuckfilms

onebuckfilms

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 05:35 PM

I am so looking forward to completing my Troika.

If it matches the quality of the Communicator, I'll be extremely happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users