• Please log in to reply
3700 replies to this topic

#3141 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:39 AM

I got a shipment notice for 93 as well...annoying, given its one I told them on the phone to skip and I already bought elsewhere.

#3142 Starfleet Doc

Starfleet Doc

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

Wonder if 98 & 99 will be sent soon since theyre my backorders... love the shuttlea and HATE that Argo. It was a sandy planet and the shuttles paint was the typical starfleet livery.... but yeah... yuck. Bright side, LOVE the travel pod and type 11.

#3143 Starfleet Doc

Starfleet Doc

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:57 PM

Guess not. Just got the Jenolan and Smuggler shipment notice. Checked the webstore and theyve got the Artic One but not the Rhode Island....

But in bigger news, the Titan is available for preorder at 24.95 (USD). I thought these were gonna be special edition sized but the description states approx 5.25 inches. But whatever; im very happy to preorder that bad boy.

#3144 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:27 AM

So funny seeing Walmart online passing off one of the shuttle sets as an item from DST,lol! They WISH! Really should log on to tell them it has NOTHING to do with DST! Credit due,etc.

#3145 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

So funny seeing Walmart online passing off one of the shuttle sets as an item from DST,lol! They WISH! Really should log on to tell them it has NOTHING to do with DST! Credit due,etc.

Wow, $75 for the shuttle set is a pretty good price, mislabeled or not. 

https://www.walmart....Part-2/55685036

#3146 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

That's true,forgot to mention that,lol. And there's a whole bunch of other Trek stuff there I'd like as well,older stuff. And even some SW stuff. Fifty bucks for the 48" Stormtrooper,with free shipping,is just too good to pass up!

Some Playmates Trek stuff I want but are kinda pricey. Guess I should check the seller sites,they might even have more EM stuff at a good price,lol! GOD I love getting good deals on toys and stuff!! lol

#3147 AndyW

AndyW

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 04:56 AM

There are posts on the FB page about people receiving Titan's already, but weirdly no one has posted any pics. Anyone got one?

Annoying the UK pre-order is non existent so far, but then thats normally the way round with these things, its only since EM that it was ever turned on its head.

#3148 AndyW

AndyW

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:31 AM

UK order page is up on the EM store. I had a shock, I thought the price was going to be higher than the usual £10.99 (I'd seen the dollar price and thought; well, that'll be £24.99 then), so had to hastily cancel an eBay order where I'd paid £35! All sorted now.

Can't wait for this, looks like a great ship.

#3149 Starfleet Doc

Starfleet Doc

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:25 PM

Havent heard from Ben in over a month. I hope hes doing alright.

#3150 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 02:22 AM

He's probably busy with Star Trek and other properties.

#3151 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:36 PM

Looks like EM is officially launching thier XL subscription. 

pRMGICQ.png

Wont be subscribing to this because I think they aren't even remotely worth it. 

Looking forward to learning more about the Discovery subscription though. 

#3152 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 02:48 PM

I don't get why they're starting a subscription to this jumbo size unless the jumbos they've already released are going to be different for the subscription the same way the test launch ships for the original subscription were different in terms of paint etc... than the official subscription.

#3153 hobsgrg

hobsgrg

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 06:15 AM

I don't get why they're starting a subscription to this jumbo size unless the jumbos they've already released are going to be different for the subscription the same way the test launch ships for the original subscription were different in terms of paint etc... than the official subscription.

I honestly can't see that happening. They've not made any attempt to fix errors in the original models for the jumbo models.

As they have only been making a new jumbo model once every 3 months how are they going to send subscribers a new model every month?

#3154 1701D

1701D

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 07:43 AM

They could be speeding up the process though, a jumbo a month - as long as I can buy them online without subscribing then that's fine.

I wonder if the only way they could continue with the jumbo ships is to make them part of a subscription? Eaglemoss are a partworks company so producing items to sell on their website individually might not be something they're allowed to do?

#3155 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

Phase 2 Enterprise:
http://www.bigbadtoy...onDetails/61699

Jumbo Voyager:
http://www.bigbadtoy...onDetails/61701

USS Baram:
http://www.bigbadtoy...onDetails/61698

#3156 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

I'd love to have a jumbo-sized Phase II Enterprise one day (the staggering beauty of both the original and refit).

I'm not holding out hope, but I'd love to have Voyager in that size. If it's good, I'm in for one.

#3157 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:09 PM

Same, I love Voyager so have no issues with duplicates in my collection.

#3158 Razorgeist

Razorgeist

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:37 PM

I wish the jumbo Voyager was coming before the jumbo NX-01

#3159 hobsgrg

hobsgrg

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 12:44 PM

Has anyone actually received their Space Station K-7 in the UK yet? I pre-ordered one at the beginning of August with an expected delivery date of August 28th and it hasn't arrived and still shows as pre-order on the store

#3160 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:18 AM

Eaglemoss disregarded my previous request to skip the back-issues which I bought elsewhere, and sent one of them to me anyway.  Then they told me to refuse the package and I would get a refund.  But they decided to interpret the refusal as a cancellation request.  I asked them to reinstate me where I left off, but if they don't, I guess I will just be happy to buy them faster elsewhere.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users