• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#1 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:29 AM

I haven't heard or read much else about when NewForce and the other online retailers are expecting this wave. Anyone have any information yet?
Hope you hall had very Happy Holidays
Dave

#2 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 07:17 PM

They should be in early to mid January. With the holidays, information and communications are expectedly scarce.

#3 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:06 AM

I have a feeling that they will show up the same time as the stargate series 2 that I have preordered which will not only be a blow to the ole wallet but probably cause some tension in the household too LOL blink.gif .

#4 anti-hero

anti-hero

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 06:56 PM

DST's site is listing Lore's release date of 2/7/07. So they may've been pushed back again. Are the DST Trek lines like the DCD lines where they have a specific release date nationwide?

#5 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 10:10 PM

Another delay, give me a freakin break.

LET'S GET ON THE BALL DIAMOND !

#6 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:18 AM

Keep in mind that DST's store stocks things much later than others to give their retail partners a head start on sales.

#7 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

Knightone wrote,
Keep in mind that DST's store stocks things much later than others to give their retail partners a head start on sales.

Then Stargate SG-1 Wave 2 should be here now. The DST store has an availability date of 1/4/07.

#8 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 10:15 PM

I'm hanging for April this year. By that time we should have the Season 7 crew complete. Provided the first half of the Crusher wave is still coming in March.

Then, only the Gods know when we'll complete the Next Gen movie crew! biggrin.gif

#9 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:40 PM

I'm doubting we will get the Crusher wave by March. If the Data/Laforge wave is this delayed I just can't see DST getting the Crusher wave out in time.
I would gather that by this point we won't see Data/LaForge wave until Feb or March, so Crusher probably won't come until June or July with the movie wave probably not hitting until Spring.

#10 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:54 AM

I heard it's been pushed back to Winter 2010 and the Crusher wave Summer 2020.

Typed sarcastically.

There are a lot of delays with DST does anyone know if that Buffy line they do also suffers from so many delays?

#11 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:27 PM

^ Oh yes! Buffy gets the same delay treatment unfortunately. I think this is one of the reasons, and I know there are others, that Trek and Buffy haven't done as well as they would have liked.

#12 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 02:19 PM

The same can be said for Stargate. DST has so many delays between all of thier products that many people start to loose interest between waves. If they would keep things coming at at a steady rate or at least not let so much time pass between releases then the sales may be a little better.

#13 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 11 January 2007 - 06:02 PM

QUOTE(The Green Lantern @ Jan 12 2007, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard it's been pushed back to Winter 2010 and the Crusher wave Summer 2020.

Awesome....only 13 years till I gets me Beverly figures!! laugh.gif

#14 Hirogen

Hirogen

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 01:51 PM

QUOTE(JMW326 @ Jan 11 2007, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The same can be said for Stargate. DST has so many delays between all of thier products that many people start to loose interest between waves. If they would keep things coming at at a steady rate or at least not let so much time pass between releases then the sales may be a little better.

That's true. I was planning on picking up some of the TNg guys but I don't want to bother anymore (just the movie ones now), of course, I am in the same boat again with the Stargate figures but I will wait to see how long series 3 takes to come out.

QUOTE(Artistix @ Jan 11 2007, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome....only 13 years till I gets me Beverly figures!! laugh.gif

roflmao.gif

Is a Nemesis Geordi and Crusher coming with wach wave? I would love to finish my TNG movie line.

#15 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 04:37 PM

God knows when the movie figures come out.

My pictures from Toy Fair...or SDCC, wherever the 4th wave was first shown....says the S7 Beverly was a February release, as was the movie figure...but then DST changed their release pattern, & everything was pushed back.

It's crazy to now see DST have taken on the 24 license....they are having enough trouble with the products they currently create!

#16 anti-hero

anti-hero

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 12:39 PM

Anyone else notice that the DST store doesn't have phasers listed for either Data or Geordi? I wouldn't care if they didn't actually come with phasers since I have so many extra...but not having phaser firing hands could really suck. I guess on Geordi it woudn't be that big of a deal, but come on!...no phaser or phaser hand for Data! I mean it's great that he'll have his cat and violin and all...but no phaser!! Or are all of them listed that way? I checked one from the earlier waves and the phaser was listed tho.

#17 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:41 PM

They have their accessories listed somewhere??

Data has the violin & Spot, what are Geordi's character specific inclusions?

Geordi would have to be the most challenging as far as that goes....I wouldn't know what to give him!

#18 DavAnthony

DavAnthony

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:49 PM

I remember Playmates gave the Laforge figures a engineering "tool box", some scanners, tricorder and a phaser. I think that would work, but I agree DST really needs to start giving the figure phaser firing hands.

#19 Artistix

Artistix

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:09 PM

Playmates gave Geordi some medals as a character specific accessory...though I can't pinpoint the episode they are from.

They could possibly include the optical scanner being used on him in 'Cause & Effect' or 'Insurrection', though that is still Starfleet equiptment & nothing too interesting.

I gather the tool kit may be it for Geordi.

#20 NewForceComics

NewForceComics

Trek Toy's Official Vendor

• VIP
  • 219 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 04:20 PM

hello all...
we got an updated DST release date...the wave 3 and lore have a new ETA of 1/31/07...the TOS ship has a 3/21/07 ETA.....wave 4 has a 6/27/07 ETA....the Data/Laforge 2 pack is 4/4/07...space seed 2 pack is 5/30/07...
rick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users