• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

#321 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:57 AM

Very slick JonWes.... Like the way you lit those pictures.... I think Im going to have to buy one of these off my buddy who has an extra one....

#322 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 01:46 PM

Thanks! It looks cool un-lit. But I do think when I display it I'll try to have a light somewhere to shine into it.

#323 DSTZach

DSTZach

I can stop I just don't want to.

• VIP
  • 696 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:02 PM

Okay thanks for clearing that up, and there will be a few scaplers who are also very happy with that, as for now I try to keep my DST collection complete (but these exclusive are realy a turn down for me especially as even the manufacturer refuses to see the market outside of the US....
(and yes to the best of my knowledge I've got everything Star Trek ever released by AA and DST most once MIB and once opened))

We sell all of our ships outside the US, but through a distributor -- we don't sell directly through our shop, because we're not set up for it. This one is a con exclusive, but if you don't feed the scalpers, prices will go down. Or you can ask one of the generous people here to act as an exporter.

#324 mars396

mars396

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:10 AM

OK  I just figured out why the glow-in-the-dark Defiant was on the DST website for sale forever (it seems) then suddenly was no longer for sale.   They are bringing their unsold stock to NYCC

#325 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:09 AM

And where did this info come from? Just curious since I can't find it on any of my regular sites.

J-R!

#326 mars396

mars396

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:26 AM

And where did this info come from? Just curious since I can't find it on any of my regular sites.

J-R!

because it came from my own mind.

like I said "I just figured out"

#327 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 10:38 AM

Oh,speculation. Yeah,seems logical. LOL! Another chance at picking one up,hmmmmm........tempting.....tempting.....but no. Not what I'm after right now.

Still hoping for some,ANY,info on the next ship. I know. That'll be the day when pigs fly.....and I don't mean Max in the Geico commercial,lol.

J-R!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users