• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 startrekfiero

startrekfiero

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:13 PM

I went in and tried to set up a gallery and when I go to select category the two options are both grayed out and I can''t select either of them. When I try and do it without selecting a category it says error and tells me I have to go back and select a category.
Aaargh!! LOL

#2 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:43 PM

I just want to make sure that you are following the proper steps because I just tried mine and it worked:
1. go to "Your Controls"
2. Click "Your Albums" on left operations bar
3. Click "Create Album" in center of screen.
4. At this point you are given the option to create....both of my option "Members Gallery" and "Star Trek Toys" are both selectable.

I did a test run and everything went OK. I will ask Mark if there are any other restrictions that I dont know about. Were you possibly not logged in at the time you did it? Thats the only thing off the top of my head.

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:48 PM

No it's set up so that all members can use it. I just tried it myself and it seemed to be working fine. To be honest I have not used it here since the website is my gallery.

#4 startrekfiero

startrekfiero

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 08:55 PM

Yup, I was logged in and did all of those steps but it is grayed out when i try to select one of the category options,. Everything else works as it should except for that sad.gif

#5 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 09:16 PM

I fixed it. There was a security update on the forum the other day and it changed some settings. I made some changes in the control panel and it will work for you now.

#6 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:16 AM

Thanks Mark! Hope that works Steve!

#7 Trek Forever

Trek Forever

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:41 AM

It must be working now, I just set myself up.

#8 startrekfiero

startrekfiero

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:22 PM

Yup, works great now, thanks. I was able to upload a bunch of Mego carded figures.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users