• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#41 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:42 PM

And then they hit a tropical storm and the ship sinks, thus leaving crates and crates of the Enterprise-D drifting out to sea until a pirate ship finds them all and sells them on the black market!

#42 flw

flw

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:04 PM

The availability date on DST's site is now June 17.

Tick ...

Tick ...

Tick ... wacko.gif

#43 LT CMDR DATA

LT CMDR DATA

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:11 PM

oh crap, here we go again... dry.gif

#44 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:43 PM

Based on what Rick said, you should just go ahead and expect it to be the beginning of July.

#45 pawpal

pawpal

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 10:36 AM

Bumping this thread up for discussion about the regular E-D. A couple of us were lucky and received ours already. I think it's a great toy but there's problems with the sounds (like the Medical Tricorder). Going to change the batteries to see if it helps...

#46 CanOpener1256

CanOpener1256

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:anything Star Trek, especially ship models from Art Asylum and others.

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

Out of curiousity, where did you get your regular D from? And how long ago did you order it? I just sent DST an email telling them what I thought about their pre-order process.

QUOTE (pawpal @ Jun 17 2009, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bumping this thread up for discussion about the regular E-D. A couple of us were lucky and received ours already. I think it's a great toy but there's problems with the sounds (like the Medical Tricorder). Going to change the batteries to see if it helps...

#47 pawpal

pawpal

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

Entertainment Earth. I pre-ordered when it was first listed...so I guess it's been almost a year? lol

#48 New Frontier

New Frontier

I know FHC by name.

• Suspended
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek: The Original Series <br />Graphic Design <br />Star Trek 2009 <br />Model Making <br /><br />

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:03 PM

as far as i can tell, most people who've got this ship have gotten it early. perhaps for the rest of us, waiting for the main release will get a version with windows on it's neck?

who knows, all i know is that it looks superb either way.

#49 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:05 PM

I just saw this ship at my local comic shop. It is beautiful. It is absolutely the coolest looking ship I have seen from DST yet and I have never been a fan of that ship design. It will be mine. Unfortunately my shop wanted $50.00 for it or it would be on my desk right now.

#50 'E'

'E'

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:40 PM

I wonder when BBTS will start shipping. So far the have it for the lowest price I've seen...$34.99.

#51 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:49 PM

It will be here soon hopefully ! Hopefully before my hair is grey and my beard grows down past my belt LOL

#52 sallah

sallah

Herbert.

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE ('E' @ Jun 17 2009, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder when BBTS will start shipping. So far the have it for the lowest price I've seen...$34.99.

Just to let you know, Rick over at New Force has it at the same price...and it's in stock to boot!

Sallah

#53 bkh0501

bkh0501

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:00 PM

Just picked mine up from a local comic book shop! A bit smaller than I expected; the youtube videos of people holding the D are smaller than the camera makes them out to be.

The lack of windows on the neck are pretty disappointing, especially when the box has the photo of the enterprise with large windows on the neck.

I haven't been able to get the ship to play all sounds, despite following the instructions. Has anyone else had this problem? Maybe mine just doesn't work sad.gif

#54 'E'

'E'

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (sallah @ Jun 17 2009, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to let you know, Rick over at New Force has it at the same price...and it's in stock to boot!

Sallah

Thanks!! I just ordered from him.

#55 sallah

sallah

Herbert.

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

QUOTE (bkh0501 @ Jun 17 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just picked mine up from a local comic book shop! A bit smaller than I expected; the youtube videos of people holding the D are smaller than the camera makes them out to be.

The lack of windows on the neck are pretty disappointing, especially when the box has the photo of the enterprise with large windows on the neck.

I haven't been able to get the ship to play all sounds, despite following the instructions. Has anyone else had this problem? Maybe mine just doesn't work sad.gif

Did you turn both switches to play? There's one in each battery compartment apparently...

Sallah

#56 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

QUOTE (sallah @ Jun 17 2009, 03:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sallah

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for mine from Rick , it should be with the first few batches of orders since mine was preordered in July of last year .

#57 Hermey the Elf

Hermey the Elf

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (pawpal @ Jun 17 2009, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did the new batteries fix the sound issue?

#58 Thomas E. Johnson

Thomas E. Johnson

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:07 PM

I paid the money request from NFC for both versions of the ship last night. Can't wait to get them! spock2.gif

#59 Prometheus

Prometheus

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,137 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (Hermey the Elf @ Jun 17 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did the new batteries fix the sound issue?

The new Batteries did NOT fix the problem on mine sad.gif

#60 Hermey the Elf

Hermey the Elf

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (Prometheus @ Jun 17 2009, 09:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The new Batteries did NOT fix the problem on mine sad.gif

That's too bad. Seriously, Chuck at DST needs to explain what's going on with the inconsistent sound quality in the 1701-D and the med tricorder. These are defects, no ifs, ands, or butts. Can anyone get any answers out of him?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users