Photo

VOY Figures More or Less of a possiblility now?

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

Poll: Possible? (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Possible?

1. More of a Chance (16 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

2. Less of a Chance (8 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

3. About the Same Chance (20 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Matty-lad

Matty-lad

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:14 AM

QUOTE (Jedigreedo @ Dec 20 2008, 12:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're right, for some reason I thought it was during the Enterprise's visit in the pilot that they got buddy-buddy.

I'm not entirely sure, it seems as though Quark's costumes were often a much more formal appearance with several layers, whereas Neelix's costumes seem more colorful but simple with just decorated pants and a coat or tunic.

Hey all,

My theory is IF they do a Neelix, they'll put him in a security uniform the same way they did with Kira in FC uniform. I'll still be happy if they do.

Take care,
Matty-lad

#22 J C R

J C R

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:34 AM

Seven just doesn't seem right without the rest of her crew to go along with her. I will be bummed if we don't get a complete line of Voyager figures. I am fine with the bare minimum. We don't necessarily need 10 Janeways and 4 different versions of Tuvok....like TOS fans enjoy. Just one version at least.... Please DST!

#23 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:51 AM

Well, I think after 7, the Dr. and a janeway will come, after that I dunno... if DST wants to say they completed a crew then they may do what they did with TNG where they stipulate "Complete your Season 7 Bridge Crew". Which is true. They did!

Season 7 VOY Bridge crew would be Tuvok, Janeway, Chakotay, Tom Paris & Harry Kim.

I want them all... but what good is Tom w/o B'Elanna?!

Any way it's a moot point since we are only getting two-packs from now on right?

#24 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:22 AM

Possibly moot, I dunno. If the TRU deal and the Trek movie gets people really flocking to DST then hopefully we'll see some better side focus for Voyager. Fortunately, unlike TOS, TNG or DS9 the Voyager characters kept the same general appearance throughout their seasons. Some just aged a bit and had varying hair-styles, but their uniforms never changed from season 1 to season 7. So, a "season 7" crew is all we need with a head variation here and there. And maybe a Kes somewhere down the line.

(small note: I know TOS mostly stayed unchanged, but I'm counting the change from the "Where No Man Has Gone Before" uniforms)

#25 bolorin

bolorin

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:20 PM

I really want a B'Elanna, so give me Janeway (season seven hair), Paris and her and I will be happy. I mean I would love the whole crew but if I had to choose.

#26 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:38 PM

QUOTE (bolorin @ Jan 9 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really want a B'Elanna, so give me Janeway (season seven hair), Paris and her and I will be happy. I mean I would love the whole crew but if I had to choose.

Other than TOS Voyager is my fav series...so I want them all.

#27 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:00 PM

As much as I would love to see the Entire crew (sans Neelix and Kes) I would be happy if all I got was Chakotay, Janeway and the Doc. Paris and Kim would be nice in a two pack. Since DST seems to like two packs I can see some of Voyager coming like so:

Janeway/Tuvok
Chakotay/B'Lanna
Paris/Kim
Seven/Doc

Or some variation of Janeway and Seven mixed in each with the rest of the crew likw
Janeway (insert hairstyle here)/ Seven (silver outfit)
Seven (Starfleet)/Doc
Janeway (admiral)/ Paris

And the list goes on.

#28 Thomas E. Johnson

Thomas E. Johnson

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:04 PM

I'd still want all the principle cast/crew members. Admiral Janeway would be nice, especially if she came in a 2 pack with a Standard Duty Uniform Picard from Nemesis. spock2.gif

#29 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 10 January 2009 - 10:14 PM

I still dont buy that DSt is a "hurting" company. "Hurting" companies especially in this economy dont release as much product as they are. Just go take a gander at all the additions Jeremy's made to the checklist and tell me this company is hurting. Yes they reuse alot but if funds were in so short supply do you think we would get MP figs or even a 7of9 fig? IMO the answer is clearly no. I fully believe that when all is said and done and this line wraps up we will have:
1. Chapel
2. Rand
3. Kira in Bajoran unifrom
4. Quark
5. the bridge crew of Voyager including Neelix

Kes is the only one I am unsure on but if you forced me to guess I would say yes.

#30 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:01 AM

^ I like your optimism!

Wish I wasn't so pessimistic about it myself. Maybe if the movie does well it'll fuel things up so that those figs will happen.

#31 gotham_knight

gotham_knight

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Most things toys and sci-fi

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:42 PM

I hope DST do the rest of the Voyager crew.

My Star Trek collection will be incomplete without them, i cant wait for Seven but she will looks so lonely without the rest of the command staff/main crew. I will continute to buy DST figures even if they dont make the Voyager crew but i will be very disheartened should DST not make them.

As someone who likes DS9 the least out of the series released, i am not reluctant to buy DS9 figures as i do still like the characters and i figure some people feel that way about Voyager.

I guess at the moment hope is all i have though.

#32 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (gotham_knight @ Jan 11 2009, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seven... looks so lonely without the rest of the command staff/main crew.

Seven will be fine with all her Borg buddies.

#33 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

^ Nah, They will need to do at least some of the Voyager crew. Having other Borg around doesn't do it for me either.

#34 gotham_knight

gotham_knight

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Most things toys and sci-fi

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:51 AM

I dont think 7 would look good by herself either and i dont want to re-create a scene from "Dark Frontier" with the borg and 7. Id rather have the Doctor examining her cortical implat or Neelix trying to offer her some snacks.

#35 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE (gotham_knight @ Jan 12 2009, 06:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Id rather have the Doctor examining her cortical implat or Neelix trying to offer her some snacks.

Or Chakotay and her in the holodeck having s... errr... wait... that would be inappropriate. wink.gif

#36 spider1981

spider1981

Action figure anonymous member

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:52 AM

DST answered my question in the latest Ask DST:

Kody Belshe:
Hello, I have noticed throughout the last year or so, most questions directed toward your company about the possibility of Star Trek: Voyager figures are met with a suggestively negative or uninterested response (at least from mine and other

#37 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:09 AM

From reading the entire Q&A it does sound like they plan to do at least 1 or 2 Voyager two packs. I realy hope they do.

#38 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 10:42 PM

Can anyone post a link to the pics of the new Locutus?

#39 DS9_Fan

DS9_Fan

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 765 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

The guy in the Q&A Hints that there are pics out thre but I've never seen them.

#40 X-Ray

X-Ray

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:42 PM

Me either. I'm really curious what that's gonna look like now. Maybe to keep with the same style of the Borg wave he'll be the First Contact Locutus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users