• Please log in to reply
3324 replies to this topic

#3321 JonWes

JonWes

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 11:44 AM

Ugh. Sometimes I type a message and it just posts blank. So weird. I was wondering how you cancel a subscription these days? 

#3322 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 12:17 PM

I emailed them to cancel my Discovery one.

Decided it wasnt worth it since Im getting over collecting, and didnt want to spend the money.

Will no doubt buy Discovery though.

#3323 JonWes

JonWes

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 732 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 03:46 PM

I'm keeping Discovery through at least the Discovery for now. :)

#3324 hobsgrg

hobsgrg

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 January 2018 - 05:41 AM

I'm starting to get really annoyed with Eaglemoss now. I've still not received Enterprise Ring Ship or XL Voyager that I ordered back in November.

When you order something it actually says in the confirmation email "Please note that if you have pre-ordered an item, you will receive an email when it is in stock and dispatched." when this is a complete lie! After ringing them and being on hold for 25 minutes until I got to speak to someone apparently Ring Ship was sent out on Friday and Voyager was sent out on the 3rd of January but not sign of either yet.

​Ring Ship was specifically advertised as delivery 21st December and Voyager was advertised in email as perfect Christmas gift.

​Not exactly perfect Christmas present if it doesn't turn up until a month later! They should at least email you to tell you if it is going to be later than they originally expected rather than just hear nothing it and appears out of the blue at some random time far later than you expected.

#3325 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,828 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:28 PM

That's shit dude, hope you get them soon.

As a random thing, I just ordered the Probert Enterprise-C today. I'm completely out of space for the regular ships, and as a result I've had to keep my last two models in their boxes for now (Romulan Scout and the Raven). However, after seeing this photo of it today on the facebook group (plus it currently being on offer) I just had to order it immediately:

26814685_160895834686962_108127286290777

If we ever see a Trek tv series set around the 24th century again, I feel that this ship should be top of the list in terms of being made officially canon. I'd love to see UGH! models take a crack at this beauty in the future.

EDIT: I'd also love to see one of the CG wizards on youtube (the IRML) take a crack at recreating some of the scenes from Yesterday's Enterprise, but use this version of her (I still love the official Ambassador class as well).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users