Your duty stations

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 07 February 2007 - 04:37 PM

Hello crew member('s),

I was sitting here, bored out of my skull going over crew evaluation sheets and realized that some of the crew is coming up for reassignment. So the question is crew member where do you see picture yourself in your next duty assigment, aboard the Enterprise or another ship and what capacity? While I haven't heard from Ensign Artistix, Doctor Crusher has raves on what a asset he's been to medical since his arrival. Considering how Nurse Ogawa hasn't put in for a transfer yet, I don't see Ensign Artistix leaving unless Doctor Crusher does. Back to the question, time to let your voice be heard. Otherwise, don't be mad when your automatically assigned to a less desirable position on the ship. Command reserves the right to assign new personal to a designated area depending on their specialty at the academy or god forbid we lose another person on a landy party mission. Good luck and look forward to going over these transfers with the designated section leaders.

#2 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 05:32 PM

I think I should be reassigned to Supreme Admiral and ruler of the Universe biggrin.gif . Or do I need to do it the Mirror universe way? dry.gif

#3 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 07 February 2007 - 07:51 PM

I have applied for the Counselor/Chief Diplomatic officer position aboard the Enterprise. I heard Deanna Troi is assigned to both duties aboard the Titan and think it could benefit Captain Picard and crew as well. Nurse Ogawa has indeed put in a transfer ... to the Titan. I think Artistix has a good chance.

#4 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 07 February 2007 - 09:33 PM

I would like to be assigned as a Conn officer. I really don't want to be assigned to the Enterprise though. I'd prefer something like an Akira class ship or a Defiant class to fly.

#5 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 08:52 AM

(All kidding aside)

I would like to be assinged to the position of Chief of Security. I believe in keeping the piece abourd our ship and plan to leave no man behind on any away mission even if the were mauled by a Mugato (sp).

#6 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE(slayerone76 @ Feb 7 2007, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have applied for the Counselor/Chief Diplomatic officer position aboard the Enterprise. I heard Deanna Troi is assigned to both duties aboard the Titan and think it could benefit Captain Picard and crew as well. Nurse Ogawa has indeed put in a transfer ... to the Titan. I think Artistix has a good chance.

You do realize crewman that there are alot of more qualified senior officers up for this promotion as well? But I like your tenacity and will put in my recommendation once I hear back from your section leader. As far as Ensign Artistix aspirations are concerned, I think it's best that you leave that up to up to Doctor and myself wink.gif

QUOTE(knightone @ Feb 7 2007, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would like to be assigned as a Conn officer. I really don't want to be assigned to the Enterprise though. I'd prefer something like an Akira class ship or a Defiant class to fly.

LT. Knightone, I hate to hear we might be losing a fine officer like yourself. You've definately been a asset during your time aboard the Enterprise. I will put your name in for transfer at Starfleet Command at the next rotation cycle. Professionally speaking, I wouldn't limit your options to just the a Akira or Defiant class starship if you plan in sitting in the big chair one day. The rotation isn't for another month, please feel free to contact me regarding this matter, should you need any assistance. Otherwise, continue the hard work and dedication to duty.

QUOTE(JMW326 @ Feb 8 2007, 06:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(All kidding aside)
I would like to be assinged to the position of Chief of Security. I believe in keeping the piece aboard our ship and plan to leave no man behind on any away mission even if the were mauled by a Mugato (sp).

I'll try and ignore that momentary attempt at jocularity LT(JG), but I wouldn't recommend repeating it dry.gif Otherwise you'll be working at insuring the one latrine we have here on the Enterprise is always sparkling, surely you haven't forgotten your first year at the Academy already? Back to your request, I don't feel you're quite ready for the security position. But I will put you in for the security detail training program when the next slot opens up. This will give you knowledge needed to help you become(eventually) a Chief of Security here or on another ship or space station. As I told another crew member recently, don't try to limit yourself to just one field or duty assigment. Otherwise you'll be locked in and never have the opportunity for advancing in rank or career. You definately have the same fires as a certain Klingon COS we had serving with us a few years back. Keep up the hard work, it will eventually pay off.

#7 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 01:58 PM

What is my position around here other then Chief Cook and Bottle Washer. tongue.gif

#8 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE(FHC @ Feb 8 2007, 11:58 AM) View Post

What is my position around here other than Chief Cook and Bottle Washer. tongue.gif

Sorry sir, I thought you knew? You're the Captain of the Enterprise? Number One ask me to cover his duties while he was on leave at Risa.

#9 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 02:24 AM

Psst, Commander Donster.

Is the skipper feeling alright, sir?

He's acting like he doesn't know who he is. Maybe some alien force has taken over his body? What should we do? Run some scans? Generate a thoron field? Call security?

biggrin.gif

QUOTE(The_Donster @ Feb 8 2007, 01:36 PM) View Post

LT. Knightone, I hate to hear we might be losing a fine officer like yourself. You've definately been a asset during your time aboard the Enterprise. I will put your name in for transfer at Starfleet Command at the next rotation cycle. Professionally speaking, I wouldn't limit your options to just the a Akira or Defiant class starship if you plan in sitting in the big chair one day. The rotation isn't for another month, please feel free to contact me regarding this matter, should you need any assistance. Otherwise, continue the hard work and dedication to duty.

I hear you, sir. I think your're right. But you know us flyboys. Always looking for the next, fastest thing.

#10 JulesLuvsShinzon

JulesLuvsShinzon

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Art Asylum 7&quot; Star trek action figures.

Star trek &amp; writing fan fiction.

Posted 09 February 2007 - 11:52 AM

Well, I'm still cruising the Enterprise turbolifts hoping for some action, but I wouldn't say 'no' to being assigned Chief Bedwarmer aboard the Scimitar! tongue.gif

#11 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE(JulesLuvsShinzon @ Feb 9 2007, 11:52 AM) View Post

Well, I'm still cruising the Enterprise turbolifts hoping for some action, but I wouldn't say 'no' to being assigned Chief Bedwarmer aboard the Scimitar! tongue.gif

In the words of Data, "In every way, of course. I am programmed in . . . multiple techniques; a wide variety of pleasuring." LOL

Just trying to help out here.

#12 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 09 February 2007 - 06:47 PM

Hey! This is the Enterprise ... not the Enter-Her-Prize! Take it to your quarters!

#13 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:17 AM

Captain, Lt. Knightone and I are very concerned about your recent behavior. Please report to Doctor Crusher for a mandatory check up. And as for you Yeoman JulesLuvsShinzon, might I remind you that our relationship with the Romulan's is on thin enough ice as it is? We don't need you fraternizing with their senior staff during a negotitians over the Neutral Zone demilitarizing. I think that both you and the Captain are exhibiting signs of the Caartian Flu, please report to Doctor Crusher's office in one hour. Until then you are restricted to your quarters. Security will be by to insure you make it to your appointment with the doctor.

#14 JulesLuvsShinzon

JulesLuvsShinzon

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:56 AM

^^^Gaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! Surely I'm worth more that a Yeoman?????????

How about Chief Diplomat.............?

You needn't worry.......I'll soften up their leader and have those Rommies eating out of my hand (so to speak)..and really, I feel fiiiiiiiineeeeeee! laugh.gif

#15 JulesLuvsShinzon

JulesLuvsShinzon

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 03:57 AM

QUOTE(FHC @ Feb 9 2007, 11:22 PM) View Post

In the words of Data, "In every way, of course. I am programmed in . . . multiple techniques; a wide variety of pleasuring."

Data taught me everything I know! roflmao.gif

#16 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 07:37 AM

Yeoman JLS, perhaps if you hadn't been caught in a compromising position in the past, you would still have your original rank. Attention Security: LT JMW326, please insure that both the Captain and Yeoman JLS make it to their appointments with Doctor Crusher for their vaccinations and examinations please. CDR Pickard you have the bridge. I need to inform Starfleet Command that we might have a epidemic on our hands and won't make our rendezvous with Starbase36.

#17 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 11 February 2007 - 08:43 AM

Hmm. can i be signed up to be official cleaner of the plasma manifolds. It seems like where all the cool people eventually hang out.

#18 Trekker670

Trekker670

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:12 PM

How would one go about finding out their rank and position?

#19 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:39 PM

Ooops...

Ensign Artistix is back from cigarette break!

And yes, I've heard Dr. Crusher raves about me as much as I do her. biggrin.gif

It all goes back to our meeting on Risa a few years ago when....

#20 TLAMGUY

TLAMGUY

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Blowing stuff up and collecting TOS Trek

Posted 12 February 2007 - 06:46 AM

Warheads on foreheads. Weapons officer in the finest traditions of a certain Ensign Chekov. Anyone here have a phaser rating better than 97? Hey, I'm galaxy wide assignable. You put me where you need me and I'm going to put ordnance on target.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users