• Please log in to reply
3700 replies to this topic

#1641 Razorgeist

Razorgeist

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:47 AM

Awesome! While I like the Centaur I thought it was odd that DS9 was introducing kit-bashed designs based on the Miranda & Excelsior classes. They had access to great models of Nebula, Ambassador, and Constellation class ships that I would have liked to have seen more. 

I made the observation that we ended up getting more new and cool Fed ship designs from Voyager than we did from DS9 and Voy was on the other side of the galaxy. 

#1642 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 30 June 2015 - 07:01 AM

Right, I can't corroborate this myself as Ben seems to tweet what seems like a thousand people a day, telling them to follow his personal account, but according to Darth_Duranium at rebelscum, it seems he's confirmed that the rumoured plaques will be coming next year for subscribers in the UK and USA, and for general sale on their e-store in those countries as well. Six in total, he's announced five of them already, and they are:

Voyager

Defiant (DS9)
TOS Enterprise
NX-01

Enterprise-E

One of them I'll definitely be buying. :)

The shuttles and TOS Mirror 1701 will be available via the same methods for the same places (subscribers and e-store in UK and US).

#1643 Alteran195

Alteran195

Their ACTION FIGURES, not dolls!!

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 12:15 PM

Just got notice that the D4 is coming to the US next month, can't say i'm terribly excited for it, but it looks decent enough.

I also got notice my C and the Malon ship are on the way, can't wait for the C, and at this point I probably won't be displaying the Malon ship due to space issues. 

Right, I can't corroborate this myself as Ben seems to tweet what seems like a thousand people a day, telling them to follow his personal account, but according to Darth_Duranium at rebelscum, it seems he's confirmed that the rumoured plaques will be coming next year for subscribers in the UK and USA, and for general sale on their e-store in those countries as well. Six in total, he's announced five of them already, and they are:

Voyager

Defiant (DS9)
TOS Enterprise
NX-01

Enterprise-E

One of them I'll definitely be buying. :)

The shuttles and TOS Mirror 1701 will be available via the same methods for the same places (subscribers and e-store in UK and US).

So I'm assuming they will be charging for the dedication plaques? I wonder how much they will sell them for.

#1644 cyberdine529

cyberdine529

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 02:27 PM

Just got my Borg cube bonus. I have to say I'm not all that impressed by it. I figured it would at least be more than just plastic and have more detail. However did anyone else in the U.S. just get an email for the Vengeance special?

#1645 tuvok47

tuvok47

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 651 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

I got the same email today.  No Borg cube bonus though.  Which issues are you up to?

#1646 cyberdine529

cyberdine529

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 04:22 PM

I got the same email today.  No Borg cube bonus though.  Which issues are you up to?

Issue 37

#1647 djc242

djc242

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:14 PM

I got an email for the D4 "special" and shipping confirmation for issue 43 & 44 (Species 8427 bioship and Intrepid).  Nothing about the Borg cube gift.

#1648 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:11 AM

I got two shipping confirmations back to back. So i have 4 regular issues and my Borg Cube on the way

#1649 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 01:59 AM

Sigh. Still no Borg Cube. But I did get a notice about the D4 and the "C" and the Malon ship are on their way. With the wait for these specials I've kind of forgotten... is the Kelvin next?

#1650 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:39 AM

Sigh. Still no Borg Cube. But I did get a notice about the D4 and the "C" and the Malon ship are on their way. With the wait for these specials I've kind of forgotten... is the Kelvin next?

The Kelvin should be next followed by the Refit NX-01.

#1651 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:19 PM

they didnt say the Refit NX-01 was going to be a special...i know they said they wanted to do one but they didnt confirm when it was coming out or in what format

#1652 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 12:32 PM

they didnt say the Refit NX-01 was going to be a special...i know they said they wanted to do one but they didnt confirm when it was coming out or in what format

Pretty sure it has been confirmed somewhere, Memory-Alpha lists it as special 6, and they are usually up to date on their information on the collection. Thetrekcollective also has it listed as special 6.

#1653 Jay K

Jay K

• Members
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 07:46 PM

No no, the NX-01R is confirmed to be the special after the Kelvin, and it's due around Christmas in the UK. As a special, it'll be much bigger than the regular ships. Doug Drexler himself has finished the model (after what happened with 'Jenn DeSalle'), and he's providing brand new renders for the magazine. :D

#1654 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:44 PM

No no, the NX-01R is confirmed to be the special after the Kelvin, and it's due around Christmas in the UK. As a special, it'll be much bigger than the regular ships. Doug Drexler himself has finished the model (after what happened with 'Jenn DeSalle'), and he's providing brand new renders for the magazine. :D

I knew you'd know for sure, pretty sure you keep the most tabs on the collection out of anyone here.

#1655 Jay K

Jay K

• Members
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:18 PM

lol thanks :)
It might be a bit of over-compensating in terms of a certain other company not giving one iota of information on their products. ;)

Also, I should point out that other than checking in on twitter, my main sources are their facebook page (people on there who keep on top of the latest news), and occasionally, Rebelscum's Trek thread. Those guys are as good as us lot in terms of keeping up with all the news.

#1656 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 11:34 PM

Rebelscum has a Trek thread?! I only go there for their SW stuff,lol! Better start wandering around a bit more.

Still waiting for my J.....please?,before I die? lol

J-R!

#1657 Jay K

Jay K

• Members
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:45 AM

It'll be at least a year away, possibly 18 months! lol

Seriously though, I'd love to see it get announced soon, purely just to see how they'd do it. Drexler is working on the NX-01R, the Romulan Shuttle from In The Pale Moonlight, and then the J.

#1658 Razorgeist

Razorgeist

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 03:30 AM

Rebelscum has a Trek thread?! I only go there for their SW stuff,lol! Better start wandering around a bit more.

Still waiting for my J.....please?,before I die? lol

J-R!

Yeah me too.

#1659 Alteran195

Alteran195

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:34 PM

So I decided to go through and make room for the C and some future ships, here's my current rejects that won't be displayed until I get more room.

eOq5zFe.png

Also decided to go through and label all the boxes for re packing in the future... I'm not looking forward to moving..

J6H3SrY.png

#1660 JonWes

JonWes

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 762 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 10:28 AM

It's smart to keep the boxes for a possible move! I just didn't have the space. I already keep too many Hot Toys boxes around.

Thanks for the info about the next specials. I didn't know the NX refit was after Kelvin! That's exciting. 

Now if we could only get the $$%# Titan made.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users