• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gkap

gkap

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

Hello I actually joined this forum a little while ago but I'm finally saying hi. Well where to start. I first started with trek toys when the next generation started. It was the galoob die cast enterprise. My problem then increased when playmates started their line, and now I'm colecting aa/dst. I am an opener. I enjoy displaying my collections including the rare ones. I figure
( no pun intended ) that I might as well enjoy them. A few playmates elude me but ebay is helping with that. The only rare one I don't have is redemption data. As much as I love collecting some of the prices on that one I just can't justify. I think aa/dst are great for collectors. The articulation and detail are great in my opinion. Well thats all for now.

#2 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:11 AM

welcome aborad. if you have any questions feel free to ask!

#3 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:25 PM

Woohoo! Someone new! Welcome to the forum!

You know, my die-cast Galoob Enterprise-D is still one of my favorites of my collection!

#4 gkap

gkap

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:52 PM

QUOTE (slayerone76 @ Mar 30 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woohoo! Someone new! Welcome to the forum!

You know, my die-cast Galoob Enterprise-D is still one of my favorites of my collection!

Yep that little piece of metal started it all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users