• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 26 October 2007 - 01:19 AM

^the Trek Reference center on NewForceComics site has some package pics for the shuttle and the Ferengi ship. I'd like to see some pics of it out of package myself.

#42 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 27 October 2007 - 10:55 AM

QUOTE(Wildcard @ Oct 26 2007, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^the Trek Reference center on NewForceComics site has some package pics for the shuttle and the Ferengi ship. I'd like to see some pics of it out of package myself.

Why didn't we snatch this stuff up when they were at local drug stores and K*B Toys when we had the chance?!? Stupid stupid stupid!!! wink.gif

#43 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 28 October 2007 - 08:48 PM

^Hmmm...I don't remember seeing these at the drug stores...do remember Innerspace though.

Yeah, I thought about those being at the KB a lot. I just didn't have the $$ at the time and Mom & Dad were busy buying me other things (like a trumpet) so I didn't want to push for "frill" items...plus Mom was going through the "you're too old for action figures" phase. laugh.gif

#44 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 29 October 2007 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE(Wildcard @ Oct 28 2007, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
plus Mom was going through the "you're too old for action figures" phase. laugh.gif

I remember my dad going through that phase with me when I was 12. I hated it because he stopped taking me to Toys "R" Us.

#45 skeletor

skeletor

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 29 October 2007 - 05:39 PM

You can always find the aliens on ebay pretty much most of the time. But they like to price them higher than the officers of course lol.
I've even seen wesley on there a few times and a romulan but for an ungodley amount of money.

#46 Oxnard Montalvo

Oxnard Montalvo

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:19 AM

I think I have a boxed shutlecraft I'm no longer interested in..the box is in pretty bad shape and the shuttle's loose inside as it was on display, but if anyone's interested drop me a Pm

#47 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 09:43 AM

I actually like these. I still need to replace Picard, Data, Tasha and Geordi.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users