• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 09:30 AM

To begin, I would like to say that I apologize too many of the long-standing members of this forum for what would seem like an absence on my part. Several things out here in the real world have caused me, regrettably, to spend more time away from the forum then I would prefer. The short list would include: my mother in laws fight and loss to cancer, work having a hiring freeze resulting in those still there to be working more hours / days a week, moving to a different position within the company, one I know little about, so I

#2 JulesLuvsShinzon

JulesLuvsShinzon

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,101 posts
  • Interests:Collecting Art Asylum 7" Star trek action figures.

Star trek & writing fan fiction.

Posted 06 February 2011 - 11:31 AM

I'm sorry to hear about your mother-in-law and all your recent upheavals Mark, but I'm glad to know you're back. XX

#3 The_Donster

The_Donster

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:40 PM

Best to you and your family during this time. Hope you guys find the balance you've lost sleep.gif

#4 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:54 PM

Glad to have you back, sorry about all of the real world problems you have been having. My best wishes to you and your family.

#5 sbamah

sbamah

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:ST props and vessels<br />Music (rock band member)<br />Good wine...

Posted 06 February 2011 - 04:54 PM

My sincere condolences to you.

#6 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:29 PM

My condolences for your loss and sorry to hear about your job woes. Glad to have you back, our fearless leader! Qa'Pla!

#7 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 11:40 PM

Hugs Mark. I hate to hear about your mother-in-law. Cancer is such an awful thing.

I too have been absent from these forums for waaaay too long. I hope to be frequenting here more often than I did last year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users