Forum banners! Make one! Post it here!!

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#21 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:55 AM

For all the talk of loss of scuplt between different scales, I really dont see much of a drop off between the 3 scales. I love those 3 banners! Great job.

#22 thecapn

thecapn

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:50 AM

I'd love to see a banner with something besides AA/DST on it smile.gif

And did anyone else notice that Uhura's sculpt is actually BETTER in the smaller scale? lol

#23 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (thecapn @ Apr 13 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd love to see a banner with something besides AA/DST on it smile.gif

And did anyone else notice that Uhura's sculpt is actually BETTER in the smaller scale? lol

LOL....I just made three banners that were of the new playmates stuff....I dunno if ya missed em or not.

#24 thecapn

thecapn

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Apr 13 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL....I just made three banners that were of the new playmates stuff....I dunno if ya missed em or not.

That's what I was commenting on! smile.gif though I could see how you could miss what I meant, lol...I meant that I approve!

#25 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 01:11 AM

LOL, I get it now....but yeah I know people can miss things that end up at the last post on a page.

#26 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:37 AM

They have been saved gentleman and they will pop up when you least expect it!!!

#27 Mason

Mason

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Collecting Action Figures, Collecting DVD's

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:46 AM

Here's one I made. I hope you like it!! smile.gif

#28 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:58 AM

It will be added!

#29 Mason

Mason

Master of the pre order.

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Collecting Action Figures, Collecting DVD's

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:16 AM

Awesome!! Thanks Mark!! I made one slight change though. New one is posted above!! smile.gif

#30 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:58 PM

Very nice, Mason. biggrin.gif

Here's a new one, combining both DST and Playmates.

#31 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:28 AM

Here's my attempt, based on a scene I have set up on a shelf... I normally keep things in the package but these were doubles or too damaged. Yeah, I have a BSG figure in there, but hey...gotta represent the "Everything Else" area, right?? smile.gif I hope the figures aren't too small.

//edit: seems someone converted my image to a link...maybe because of where it was located? this is now pointing to a gallery I created here so I hope that's ok; if there is some rule about images that I am ignorant of I'd appreciate some direction

#32 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

I like the current forum banner, "Trektoy.com- Everything else is illogical" Very good!

#33 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (Whirlygig @ May 23 2009, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here's my attempt, based on a scene I have set up on a shelf... I normally keep things in the package but these were doubles or too damaged. Yeah, I have a BSG figure in there, but hey...gotta represent the "Everything Else" area, right?? smile.gif I hope the figures aren't too small.

//edit: seems someone converted my image to a link...maybe because of where it was located? this is now pointing to a gallery I created here so I hope that's ok; if there is some rule about images that I am ignorant of I'd appreciate some direction

The image was not working so in my rush, when am I not in a hurry, I removed the image tags so that people could at least click the link to see it.

#34 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:04 PM

That's a hilarious one Whirlygig! roflmao.gif

#35 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:24 PM

QUOTE (FHC @ May 23 2009, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The image was not working so in my rush, when am I not in a hurry, I removed the image tags so that people could at least click the link to see it.

Thanks for the explanation & intervention. I tried to test it from another computer but still wasn't exactly sure if it would work for others.
FYI, I just updated the image in my post above...made the figures bigger, added text drop shadow/outline, increased clarity of the star field, and other minor adjustments.

@Commodore Kor'Tar,
Thanks, I try. wink.gif

#36 Quadrotritacale

Quadrotritacale

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:51 AM

I love that banner with Jadzia, Sisko, and Geordi! How did you get it to look like Jadzia and the Battlestar Galactica character have blood on them? Anyway, that banner is awesome and hilarious. It and the "illogical" one have actually made me appreciate the DS9 Seasons 5-6 Dax sculpt a little more, but I still think the "Trials and Tribble-Ations" one is vastly superior in the face. What's Jadzia doing on that "illogical" one anyway? She's not mostly emotionless or robotic like Spock, Seven, and Data!

#37 Whirlygig

Whirlygig

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (Quadrotritacale @ May 27 2009, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How did you get it to look like Jadzia and the Battlestar Galactica character have blood on them?

On Jadzia, those are just her Trill spots. The cylon from BSG is an SDCC 2008 variant, from the episode "Valley of Darkness". I bought it from BBTS (here)...but it's sold out now. Glad you like the banner!

Unfortunately it's missing part of the scene... Laying on the ground between the Cylon's legs, there is a Mirror, Mirror Kirk with the dagger stuck in his neck. It was too low to get in the banner frame without making them too small. smile.gif I uploaded it for anyone who wants to see that bit: http://www.trektoy.c...06_50_48194.jpg

#38 sallah

sallah

Herbert.

• Members
  • 1,163 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:53 PM

Gerordi says "Run!..."

That's cracking me up!

Sallah

#39 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:59 PM

Klingons of the forum, check out the Klingon Skin. I had to make some adjustments in the code, but I got that banner to fit!

#40 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 03:50 PM

Got bored! Here ya go....hehe....

Kirk's First Place for Info:

Oh What Could Have Been:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users