2 replies to this topic

#1 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 05:00 PM

Welcome everyone to the NEW FORUM!!!

Just to let you know I have built 3 different skins for use on this forum. Look at the bottom left corner of any page and use the drop down menu to look at one of the other two.

I hope that you enjoy the new forum. biggrin.gif

Parts of this are still being worked on such as the ranks and pips ect.. I will restore all post counts. If I miss you let me know so I can fix it.

Anything else, drop me a PM

Enjoy,

Mark

#2 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:26 AM

Yowza! seems like your adding new features all the time! I love it!

Now I see little spinning Trek badges on new topics that I haven't read! Neat! Looks great keep up the great work!

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 06:30 PM

Well here we go again

IN the next few days this forum will be upgrading to the newest version of the Invision Power Board. More then likely at first there will only be the default skin and the TOS skin. Others will be added back in as time allows. I think that everyone like enjoy all the new features that this upgrade will bring. There may be some small downtime but it will be well worth it.

Our little known Admin here, Tom will be doing the heavy lifting to get the power board in place for us with me doing light clean up. My thanks go out to him in advance for all that he is about to do.

Brace yourself. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users