• VIP
  • 696 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

I think you mean DC Collectibles. :)

#24 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Yeah but really... DST having DC as well as Marvel on their Select's book would be awesome. 

#25 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

My brother got me the Thor 2 Thor figure from marvel select for Christmas. It's really nicely done. A great figure all around.

#26 DSTZach

DSTZach

I can stop I just don't want to.

• VIP
  • 696 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

Thanks, JMW!

#27 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:37 AM

Ohhh. I got another bit of Marvel Select goodness yesterday. My wife surprised me with the Disney store exclusive Winter Soldier. I love this figure. This is one of my favorites so far. The display base and accessories are top notch. I even took it a little farther and gave him my Captain Americas shield. Now it is just plain awesomeness.

1389116157_zps76cdda82.jpg

And with caps shield.

1389116053_zps379ba63c.jpg

#28 DSTZach

DSTZach

• VIP
  • 696 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

Nice! Glad you like him!

#29 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:31 AM

LOVE my Black Cat that I bought yesterday here in New York! Did see Picard,but went for some missing Marvel Select instead. Leaving New York today,NOT happy.

J-R!

#30 DSTZach

DSTZach

• VIP
  • 696 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

Didn't know you were in town, would have suggested lunch!

#31 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:28 AM

AWWW MAN! Didn't know you were based in New York! LOL! Well,I'll certainly let ya know next time I'm in town and we'll do lunch,yeah? Just got back to Crapla....the country I live in....a few hours ago. Bored already.

But got four boxes of FUN to look forward to that I sent to myself from the US. I only travel with carry on,lol! Mostly ST and Spidey stuff.

J-R!

#32 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

My sexy,teasingly,yummilicious,gorgeous,naughty,innocent looking Black Cat is almost here! She's in the last box I sent while in New York. The three boxes I sent from Raleigh are almost here as well,yaaay! I LOVE fun in a box!

Btw Zach,quick question. The MS Lizard,comic version,was that a Disney store exclusive? I can't remember and it's not as easy to find as all the others.

J-R!

#33 DSTZach

DSTZach

• VIP
  • 696 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

It WAS a Disney exclusive, but it's being re-issued to comic shops and specialty stores very soon. Same as the Clasic Black Widow and Classic Hawkeye. Classic Thor has already shipped. We may do Classic Cap and Agent Venom at some point, but no plans on the books.

#34 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

That is most excellent news! I love Lizard,and spiders. If only I could sneak in a real tarantula into this country I'd be VERY happy! And a lizard,lol!

J-R!

#35 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 01:06 PM

ROFLMAO! LOVE that MS ASM2 Spidey comes with a fireman's helmet! LOL!

But Zach,no villains this time? Electro? Gobby? OH and nice to see ya posting over on the Knight Rider forum as well,lol! Any other neat forums you frequent?

J-R!

#36 DSTZach

DSTZach

• VIP
  • 696 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

Man, you find stuff really funny, robster.

No villains this time, sorry. I post here, The Fwoosh, Minimate Multiverse, Universal Monster Army, Knight Rider Online sometimes, StarTrek.com rarely and Little Rubber Guys when I have something to talk about, which I will again soon. Any other recommendations?

#37 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

LOL! Yes I do....when I'm in the right mood,lol! And I'm real easy to please,so the little things,like Spidey with that helmet,are just funny.

Don't really have any recommendations as I don't really frequent that many forums. Mine are,apart from this one,lol,that Knight Rider one,a Doctor Who one,Simpsons one,and this Hallmark ornament thing. Think those are the only ones I check out on a regular basis.

So how about a Doctor Who Select line? lol! Or Simpsons? You can just do the couch gags till the cows come home! lol! Of course,I still want my Galaxy Quest stuff. The ship,shuttle,Vox,Ion Nebulizer,and of course a Galaxy Quest Select line. You GOTTA have a Sigourney on your shelf,lol! Make it happen dude! lol!

Of course,if you ever do an Enterprise C I 'll be happy too. Only onscreen Enterprise you not done?! And J,but we only saw a pic so I guess that doesn't count,even though I LOVE the J,but probably have to wait for the one in the starships collection,only a year to go till that one comes out,lol!

J-R!

#38 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

You know I think a Sci Fi Select line for DST would be perfect. Then they could do characters from different series as they picked up licenses without having to flesh out an entire collection from one particular show.

To name a few:
Classic BSG Starbuck
V Mike Donovan (in Visiter uniform)
Buck Rogers and Twiki
Six Million dollar man Steve Austin
Robot from lost in space

And then each year could revisit a license that was popular.

Just an idea.

#39 Guest_1701_*

Guest_1701_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:22 PM

Might as well chuck Star Trek into that Sci-Fi Select idea too since I don't know how well the Star Trek select will work beyond Picard...

#40 robster

robster

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

YES!! Sci-fi Select line! I LIKE it! The Universal Monsters Select line is pretty cool,so why not a Sci-Fi Select line as well. Make it so!

Well,if they do Data after Picard it goes beyond Picard. Isn't Data,and Worf,quite popular characters?

J-R!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users