Photo

Furuta

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FirstContact

FirstContact

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Digimon, Drawing, Marvel Comics, Graphic design, and much more...

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:49 PM

Hi, I'm new obviously, but I'm definitely experienced with the internet, message boards, trading, and especially Star Trek! I am an AA/DST collector, and I have many of the figures. I saw AA/DST's Starship Legends line, and fell in love--that is, before I did the math for the price on all of them combined. I also noticed there was no B or C to be seen, or any non-Enterprise ship. So, after some searching on the net, I foun a company that made ever ship I wanted; Furuta. Does anyone know where I can get them for a very low price? I found the Ncc-1701, the NCC-1701-D, the NCC-1701-B, and the NCC-1701-C all for $6 total(shiiping included). So I want to try to get the rest within the same price range. I am willing to pay more for the NCC-1701-E, Voyager, DS9, and the NX-01. Maybe the Phoenix.

I'm still looking for the following:

USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A(Or the refit. To be honest, they look the same to me. I can just customize a Refit into an A if necessary)
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E
Phoenix
USS Voyager
Deep Space Nine

Secondary(I don't really want to get these until I have all of the above first):
Klingon Bird of Prey
Romulan Warbird
Ferengi Marauder
Borg Cube(w/ sphere preferred, but not really necessary)

I also want Johnny Lightning's NX-01

If anyone can give me good sites or maybe sell them to me yourselves, that'd be great!

Forgive me if this is in th wrong place. I'm still getting used to the site.

#2 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

Well Welcome to the boards first off....

Next, The Furuta Ships are getting harder and harder to come by these days. Your best bet would be ebay. I Was at the Vegas Trek Convention this last weekend and almost bought a few of them myself but I didn't, and even then some were going pretty expensive. To find them for 6 bucks Like i said, I think your best bet would be ebay, but even then...good luck

#3 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:53 AM

Welcome aboard FirstContact!! Glad you found us.

I have to agree with Mike, Ebay is going to be your best bet right now. I have a most of the first wave and I loved them. I will one day get the others. We keep hoping that AA/DST will do an ENT-B or C one day, as well as the DS9 station, Defiant, Voyager, and (hopefully) the Runabout and/or Delta Flyer. But you never know. Right now TOS seems to be selling so that's what their gearing more towards much to my DS9 loving dismay. But I digress...

#4 VE Telus

VE Telus

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:45 PM

Once you start on the Furutas, you'll want to get all of them. I love my Furutas to death. They're just about the first company to issue ships that aren't Micro-sized, have never-before-done designs (Prometheus, Equinox, Olympic), and still be pretty darn accurate, with good paint to boot.

Although, try to avoid the 1701-D and AGT 1701-D. They're somewhat awful. The Johnny Lightning versions are far superior.

#5 bgiles73

bgiles73

Will work for toys.

• Members
  • 1,186 posts
  • Interests:"Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?"

Posted 20 August 2009 - 05:33 PM

Or you could try here: http://federationmodels.com/

Hit products tab, go to candy toys, then go to Federation & alien ships. They are sold out on alot of them now, but they still have a few left.

#6 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:44 PM

Thanks for that link!

#7 FirstContact

FirstContact

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek, Digimon, Drawing, Marvel Comics, Graphic design, and much more...

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

Hey, that place has a great price for DS9. I might actually go for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users