FirstContact's Content

There have been 2 items by FirstContact (Search limited from 28-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#44938 Furuta

Posted by FirstContact on 21 August 2009 - 02:07 PM in Everything else.

Hey, that place has a great price for DS9. I might actually go for it.

#44696 Furuta

Posted by FirstContact on 17 August 2009 - 03:49 PM in Everything else.

Hi, I'm new obviously, but I'm definitely experienced with the internet, message boards, trading, and especially Star Trek! I am an AA/DST collector, and I have many of the figures. I saw AA/DST's Starship Legends line, and fell in love--that is, before I did the math for the price on all of them combined. I also noticed there was no B or C to be seen, or any non-Enterprise ship. So, after some searching on the net, I foun a company that made ever ship I wanted; Furuta. Does anyone know where I can get them for a very low price? I found the Ncc-1701, the NCC-1701-D, the NCC-1701-B, and the NCC-1701-C all for $6 total(shiiping included). So I want to try to get the rest within the same price range. I am willing to pay more for the NCC-1701-E, Voyager, DS9, and the NX-01. Maybe the Phoenix.

I'm still looking for the following:

USS Enterprise NCC-1701-A(Or the refit. To be honest, they look the same to me. I can just customize a Refit into an A if necessary)
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E
Phoenix
USS Voyager
Deep Space Nine

Secondary(I don't really want to get these until I have all of the above first):
Klingon Bird of Prey
Romulan Warbird
Ferengi Marauder
Borg Cube(w/ sphere preferred, but not really necessary)

I also want Johnny Lightning's NX-01

If anyone can give me good sites or maybe sell them to me yourselves, that'd be great!

Forgive me if this is in th wrong place. I'm still getting used to the site.