• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 trek24

trek24

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 08:26 PM

I recently bought the AA/DST Enterprise-E and would like to replace the lighting with LEDs as well as lighting up the impulse and nacelle engines. Was there ever a tutorial for doing this? Can someone please direct me to any links that could help me on this project? Thanks in advance.

#2 stardestroyer001

stardestroyer001

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

I recently bought the AA/DST Enterprise-E and would like to replace the lighting with LEDs as well as lighting up the impulse and nacelle engines. Was there ever a tutorial for doing this? Can someone please direct me to any links that could help me on this project? Thanks in advance.

(Side note: Not sure if there's a rule against necroing. If so, I apologize in advance.)

http://imgur.com/a/YlAqm/

Someone redid their Ent-E with better lighting. Granted, their Ent-E was the second release, so all they had to do was replace the existing lights with LEDs. But there's a start.

#3 Jay K

Jay K

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,914 posts
  • Interests:Music, Star Trek, and gaming.

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:53 AM

Malloc did a great job with that. I wish I had both the space and bravery to attempt it myself!

#4 Destructor!!!

Destructor!!!

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:45 AM

Likewise! My E refused to open. I got as far as that shuttlebay shaft, but the superglu wouldn't snap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users