• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Oxnard Montalvo

Oxnard Montalvo

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 12:47 PM

This isn't in the for sale section, as I haven't quite decided if I can part with her yet, but grown up stuff (bills, etc) are getting in the way, and it might be time to let her go. I'm under no illusion that she's going to make me rich as her card has been through the wars, although the figure is mint. I've checked ebay and there doesn't seem to be one listed, even in completed. What kind of price do you think I might be looking at for a mint figure on a battered card? Based in the UK here.

#2 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 02:51 PM

with a bad card (not seeing how bad) i would say she is about 100.00 to 120.00. and MOC 160.00 to 250.00. but all in all it depends on how much someone wants to pay for it. 

#3 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

Well... I'd say put it on eBay and name your price. Its free to insert an auction, so you really have nothing to loose... if no one goes for your price, you can always lower it... so eventually you'll find out what the market will bear. 

Another way to price would be to look at the only auction that has a carded Ezri in the lot... they are asking $600... plus like $64 for shipping! 

of the 8, only the ladies are really commanding any price on the net... the boys, Bashir, O'Brien, etc can basically be found online for about $15ea.

I saw a couple sites list J Dax for $60, and Toynk.com was asking $90 for Kira...

So that auction basically priced Ezri at $350!!! 

Personally I think thats too high... but she is actually probably one of, if not the rarest and most difficult to find... was at the time too... 

#4 Daysleeper

Daysleeper

I know FHC by name.

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Interests:Music, acting, theatre, film, arts in General

Check out my band: www.facebook.com/eastportslackers

Posted 11 May 2017 - 11:20 PM

Just as a bit of information: There's a loose Ezri for EUR 150 plus shipping on German ebay. But the offer has been there for at least 2 years now without anyone buying it. The interest might not be so high at the moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users