• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:43 PM

Quantum Mechanix has a license to produce props and models from the new BSG. Their first product is going to be a set of Galactica dog tags featuring the tags of Admiral Adama, Colonel Tigh, Chief Tyrol, Helo, Apollo, Starbuck, and (I think) Athena. MR apparently also has a license to produce props and models from the new BSG so it will be interesting to see what both companies produce and how they stack up against each other. Steve Dymzo, who use to be head of product development at MR is now head of QMX so I imagine the quality will be on par with, if not better than, MR.

#2 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 07:14 PM

Ok I don't want any of those either.

NOT!!

#3 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:39 PM

Just way to many cool BSG things coming out. My wife is going to kill me.

#4 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 04:27 AM

Just to add to this, there is a QMX site exclusive set of Helena Cain dog tags available for preorder now. This set of tags will be limited to only 3000 sets and will be plated in 24k gold and is only available from the QMX website.

The aforementioned set of regular dog tags is also available for preorder, both on the QMX site and elsewhere.

#5 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 01:29 PM

Anyone ever get any QMX merchandise? I got some personalized tags, but that's about it. The Helena Cain tags were cancelled, which I was disappointed about. I wish they would come out with some more substantial stuff than posters and dog tags, though. A viper helmet or colonial sidearm would be nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users