Photo

DST BSG

• Please log in to reply
457 replies to this topic

#1 JMW326

JMW326

If I don't have it, they never made one.

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:34 PM

I don't know if you all have seen the new store over at DST's site but you can now preorder alot of the merchandise including the new BSG minimates and the Resin Galactica. just check out the DST website.

#2 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 06:39 PM

I do not want any new BSG stuff

Yes I do.

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:30 PM

I just went over at looked at the cost of some of that stuff. The price on those minimates is way to high for my taste. Am I looking at it wrong? Looks like they are around $15.00 each.

#4 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:37 PM

I believe you get multiples of each or some when you buy a case. I think they may be blind packed as well.

#5 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:38 PM

Yeah that price is way to high. I'm guessing that is the case cost and not the cost for just the 5 pictured. If it the cost of the 5 then I probably wont be collecting BSG minimates.

#6 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 10 December 2006 - 08:42 PM

I just checked the EE site and they have a more detailed description. You actually get 24 minimates in 12 two-packs. You get several of some and a few are shortpacked. So you will end up with quite a bit of extras. The cylon cases are more expensive, though. You only get 8 cylons for $60.

#7 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 10 December 2006 - 09:23 PM

Hey gang, from what I've been told Stuckakid and AFX seem to have the best deals when it comes to preordering. From what I've heard, with shipping Stuckakid comes around $5.00 a Mate with shipping according to some folks over at Ady's website. I'm still debating on if I'm going to pick these up, simple because I still get C3/LOTR flashbacks and I'm still praying the DC Minimates get released soon. But from what I saw at SDCC, this looks to be a promising line if it comes out in a timely manner. Hope this information is helpful.

#8 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 05:28 PM

I can't wait to see the little vehicles for this line.

#9 AdyCarter

AdyCarter

Toys before the light bill.

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 08:23 AM

You'll be waiting a long time. DST have no plans for vehicles, they were AAs idea before the license switched seemingly to DST.

Matt has said ignore everything BSG that AA showed at ToyFair etc.

#10 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 08:50 AM

Thanks for the update Ady. I was kind of looking forward to the vehicles too. Oh well I will just have to be happy with the minimates. Hopefully they wont be delayed like DCD's mates.

#11 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:22 PM

Too bad. Maybe they will visit them once the line has been around for a year or two.

#12 DrHoward

DrHoward

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE(AdyCarter @ Dec 13 2006, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You'll be waiting a long time. DST have no plans for vehicles, they were AAs idea before the license switched seemingly to DST.

Matt has said ignore everything BSG that AA showed at ToyFair etc.

I guess that means those awesome looking bust staues as well? sad.gif

#13 gibbspaulus

gibbspaulus

Tracking number maniac

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 12:34 PM

But where are the frakkin figures??? I have lost track of who has, hasn't or dropped the rights. DST could knock these out like nobody's business. Oh well, by the time they get round to it the show will have peaked and interest will have waned. We'll jsut end up with wave one and then.... nada.

Can you tell I feel somewhat cynical today!

#14 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:26 PM

I would love for DST to do figures for BSG new and classic. I keep hoping to see an anouncement or maybe even some pics at the upcoming toy show.

#15 The_Donster

The_Donster

• Members
  • 2,198 posts
  • Interests:OMG!! Clearly my hobby is getting away from me at the moment if anyone remembers the pics of my collection on the old AA forum. While mine isn't as focused as Mark's, it's start to rival his, lol. Long answer short, too many to narrow down.

Posted 01 March 2007 - 12:55 AM

Hey gang, I was over at Action Figure News & Review and caught some DST pics of the first wave of BSG figures and Minimates. The Minimates are in the first 4 pages and the Series 1 figures start at the bottom of page 4 wink.gif This line is certainly heating up fast or maybe that's me tongue.gif Mmmm...Caprica Six wub.gif

#16 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 05:24 AM

Not a fan of the 2" mini but to be honest if I wanted some I have no idea who is even selling them.

#17 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:08 AM

I doubt I will pick up any of the minimates. I am kind of minimated out for now. I will get my DC minimates but I wont be collecting every property under the sun done in minimate format. They are getting a little carried away. Now when it comes to the 7" figures you can bet I will be ordering every one of them.

#18 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 03:39 PM

Time And Space Toys sells the BSG minimates and still has the cylons in stock and the regular ones for preorder. Stuckakid carries the line, but are pretty much all sold out except for a handful of them. And, of course, the DST store has series 1 on preorder.

I bought a case of 12 of the modern cylon assortment and I love them. However, I'm probably going to skip the regular assortments.

#19 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:32 PM

Well the new B.S.G. fig are coming out soon. I don't like the way they look, face wise that is but the overall look of them is ok.

http://www.forbidden...p...&cPath=4_48

IPB Image

#20 JMW326

JMW326

• Members
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 02:32 PM

Are you serious tongue.gif ? Those are awesome. They go great with the style of the stargate figures (which I love). Also keep in mind that those shots are of the prototypes and will probably change some wink.gif .They are coming alot sooner than I expected too. biggrin.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users