• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Oxnard Montalvo

Oxnard Montalvo

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:55 AM

This is coming along slowly.. Just the interior, Nacelles and Deco to go.....

Can anyone point me in the right direction of the nose insignia, the red delta shield at the end of the side stripes? Ive scoured google and cant find an example anywhere... I have waterslide transfer paper and all the correct fonts But this last detail is eluding me.....

#2 Destructor!!!

Destructor!!!

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:45 AM

Try looking at the textures on game mods of this shuttle. Those modders usually strive for accuracy. You may want to ask them permission - I'm sure they'd give it.

Here's one I found after a quick search in the Bridge Commander Community. I'm not sure if it has the detail you're looking for, but have a look around that site and you might find it.

To open the textures, they're usually in TGA format for Bridge Commander.

#3 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 19 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

Very cool! It always disappointed me we never seen one like this is toy form from playmates.

#4 Destructor!!!

Destructor!!!

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

Yeah, I should have said how awesome it looks!

#5 WORF22

WORF22

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:33 AM

NICE. do you have interior shots?

#6 Oxnard Montalvo

Oxnard Montalvo

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

Many thanks for all your kind words.... I've yet to begin the interior, I'm hoping to include lights, but sometimes I get ahead of myself when it comes to this stuff.... I'm surprised too that we've never seen one of these in toy form, for all the reasons with they went with the Type 15 pod on the show (Its small, Cheap, and the Angles are easy to reproduce....)

I'll try to keep posting updates as I go along....

#7 Commodore Kor'Tar

Commodore Kor'Tar

The Great Tribble Hunter

• Members
  • 2,415 posts
  • Interests:Playmates figures and ships (90s era), Art Asylum and DST figures and ships , Galoob figures and micro machines .

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

Here's some great images of the Type 15 on google.

https://www.google.c...u...366&bih=667

#8 Oxnard Montalvo

Oxnard Montalvo

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:04 AM

Sorry for no updates...I havent been able to work on it for a week or so, apart from doing sone clean up on the viewport and adding the black detaling along the side.... I'm like a butterfly when it comes to this stuff, on my 'projects table' at the moment all half finished are, The shuttle, a Round2 Vulcan shuttle, The two pegasus kits galaxy quest props, a 90% complete Proton Pack and a scratch build of the Sentry Blaster from The Black Hole. I wish I could stay focused and just finish ONE thing!

#9 Destructor!!!

Destructor!!!

• Members
  • 1,883 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

I know what you mean. Both of my custom ship projects have been sitting at one or other end of the "WIP" spectrum for the better part of a year now, more or less untouched. Plus I have a half-built AMT Enterprise-C and a D7 that needs finalising details, and probably a total re-paint.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users