Company Feedback Thread

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:22 AM

I would like to give a heads up on a bad experience with a company that I order from. Action-hq.com gets a -1 from me.

The scoop: I have ordered from them before. Always paid super shipping costs as they are out of Hong Kong. No bad service until now but seems shady. I had my MP-05 (masterpiece) Megatron on order with them since it was announced late last year. Yesterday I received a noticed that their shipment was greatly reduced and they couldn't fulfill my order. I received an email this morning stating an apology and a $10 off offer iF I order from them for the second production coming in June/July. I got excited after being ticked yesterday and went to order. Before checkout I got my shipping screen and they had more than doubled the shipping rate ($26.23 vs $57.40). So I would have saved $10 on the product but paid much more on shipping. So beware if you order from this vendor.

#2 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 10:53 AM

+1 for New Force

#3 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:35 PM

Let me say that the only reason why I went back to Toyrocket was to get their cylon warrior exclusive. These people are complete fools and this is now at least the 3rd time that they've been able to prove that to me. Please keep in mind that this has been going on for about a m onth now and still hasnt been resolved:
I bought through ebay 3 of the Cylon Warriors, a Kira figure and a S7 Geordi for some customizing projects I have in mind. Paid for everything and two weeks later still nothing, neither a box or a shipping notice. I contact them and within 3 days they send me back an email saying that the Cylon Warrior is sold out and no new product can be found. This was fairly amusing to me because I had previous experience with their ineptness and I sent an email back saying that they should double check because their ebay listings are still listing them, their website is listing them in stock and they are offering a "troop builder" deal if you buy 10 you save $10. The worker replied back that she would update all the sites, refund my money and give me a $10 giftcard if "that pleases me." Fine ....whatever... my moneys good everywhere so it wasnt a big deal. Knowing their ineptness I sent an email back saying that I would accept the $10 and if I could have a shipping notice on the other two figures. 2 more weeks pass with no response to this and with nothing in sight. I finally just filed a dispute and claim with paypal because one has a better shot getting a refund from a wall than it does getting one from toyrocket. Low and behold a shipping notice shows up not only for the two other figures but also for the cylons too. I guess they realized they actually had way too much stock as opposed to no stock at all. Real geniuses if you ask me. Ive yet to get anything so Im curious to see if all my stuff gets here and if theres a $10 giftcard as promised....somehow I think the giftcard will be lost in the mail.

So in short a huge -3 to Toyrocket thus far and I also move to get their rights to any future exclusives be revoked!

#4 BadBunnyMike

BadBunnyMike

Wishes He had Spots

• Members
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 01:42 AM

Toynk Toys....I ordered a S7 Riker from them on Ebay, and they sent him and it was Barely hanging to the card. I mean like bad....I Emailed them MANY times, and Even called the store and left voicemails. NOTHING. I opened a paypal claim and paypal couldn't even help me because of the damaged item....DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

#5 VulcanFanatic

VulcanFanatic

Leonard Nimoy fan

• Members
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (BadBunnyMike @ Apr 13 2009, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Toynk Toys....I ordered a S7 Riker from them on Ebay, and they sent him and it was Barely hanging to the card. I mean like bad....I Emailed them MANY times, and Even called the store and left voicemails. NOTHING. I opened a paypal claim and paypal couldn't even help me because of the damaged item....DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

I have been leery of this company for a good while. They had some Joyride BSG figures listed as a presell on ebay a few years back that i knew for a fact had been canceled and never produced. I emailed them about it and they were adamant that the figures were still being produced and continued their listings. I have never ordered from them since then.

#6 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 13 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

Ive had a few probems with Toynk as well.

#7 Gothneo

Gothneo

Knows Paul Bunyan

• Members
  • 5,753 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:39 PM

Really?

I've ordered from Toynk many times and never had any issues!

#8 WORF22

WORF22

It's not a disease it's a hobby.

• Members
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

Has anyone ever placed an order from anime wild? I wanted to get some fig but I saw some bad reviews.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users