3 replies to this topic

#1 TLAMGUY

TLAMGUY

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Blowing stuff up and collecting TOS Trek

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:36 PM

For the Space 1999 fans out there, ICONIC Replicas (formally Products Enterprise) is putting out a HAWK Fighter and a Stun Gun / Comlock combo in 2008. I still have dreams about those "traffic light of the week" aliens! The acting and stories were comical but I loved the technical stuff and the ships. My request for additional data on what the props will "do" (bleep, light up, etc) resulted in a "We have no additional data at this time. Thanks for asking and please keep checking for the latest updates." You can visit their site HERE.

#2 TLAMGUY

TLAMGUY

Knows the way to Eden

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Blowing stuff up and collecting TOS Trek

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:23 AM

Latest word from the company that will actually produce them is that there are no lights or sounds....just decaled bricks....give or take a slideing switch. Booooooooring. Especially for the money....say about $350.00 for the set. I thought the series was kinda cool...in an overacting, cheesy effects, no storyline kind of way. Seems like the props are going to follow the series example. Yawn.

#3 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:59 PM

Ok, I can understand the Hawk not having any gadgets (it's a cool model just by itself)..but at least have one light or some sort of sounds for the comlock and stun gun.

#4 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:25 PM

Well, to be fair, you get both of the pieces for that price. It would probably cost twice as much if they had electronics. Although, personally, I think it would be a better value if that were the case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users