• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hirogen

Hirogen

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 724 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 10:40 AM

I visited a few used bookstores this past Saturday. One of them was a book/antique store. So I am browsing while my wife and daughter are looking at the children's book and I find a "toy aisle". The aisle was filled with stuffed animals and well, basically junk. I turn around to find my wife. I took my daughter and was walking around while my wife continued to browse and went to the opposite side of the toy aisle. There was the motherload, I found Star Wars and Star Trek items. I am looking through and find a Playmates Medical Tricorder...I am thinking this is it, $20 and it's mine....then I saw the price tag of $50. Darn! My daughter starts pointing at other figures behind me. What do I find? A ton of Farscape figures for $5! Not what I was looking for but I bought a Season 1 Crichton for my collection.

Anyways, it's nice to have things like that happen once in a while. smile.gif

#2 skeletor

skeletor

The card is maxed out.

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 05:20 PM

yeah smile.gif I love when nice things liket hat happen.
Theres a small store here that has toys and video games but mostly the action figures seem to be wrestling guys , I saw a few playmates ds9 stuff but thats about it. I like to check out the flea markets sometime, but they're usually all beat up and they have an odd scent to them... dry.gif

#3 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 03:59 PM

Well if the medical tricorder was MOC, that's about right for resale value. I don't know why, but it's expensive. I still want one though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users