Still no Enterprise E?

#22 Captain Kidd

Captain Kidd

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE(Jedigreedo @ Apr 26 2007, 09:03 PM) View Post
I'm gonna guess that Defiant with phasers means it'll have attachable (or permanently attached) blast effects to appear to be firing phasers. Same with the Enterprise-A and Majestic, they'll likely all be clear plastic pieces.

That's what I though. I'm not sure if I will be picking any of these up being simply repains and all. Maybe the Borg Cube with sphere but the others... I just don't know. I guess we will see when pics are made available.

#23 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE(doccrusher @ Apr 26 2007, 11:02 PM) View Post
Since the rest are repaints I'm assuming the Defiant will not be the DS9 ship but the "In a Mirror, Darkly" version.

QUOTE(Captain Kidd @ Apr 27 2007, 06:36 AM) View Post
I'm not sure if I will be picking any of these up being simply repains and all.

It's always possible the Defiant is the DS9 Defiant and a new sculpt. Wave 2 was comprised of all repaints except the refit, which was the lone new sculpt. So hopefully this wave follows suit and includes a new Defiant sculpt as well.

QUOTE(doccrusher @ Apr 26 2007, 11:02 PM) View Post
Odd that they didn't do the U.S.S. Venture as a Galaxy class variant; that would've been fairly easy.

Or the USS Odyssey. Her destruction was part of the incident that started the hostilities with The Dominion after all.

#24 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE(Sybeck1 @ Apr 27 2007, 06:47 AM) View Post
Still no Enterprise E?

If it had the Enterprise E I would have preorder the set in a heartbeat. But as it stands now... not really dying to get any of those ships. I'll propbably pick 'em up if/when I see them in a store.

#25 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:18 AM

I sure as hell hope its the DS9 Defiant. If it's not, I'm cancelling my order! sad.gif

#26 Chalksquared

Chalksquared

New Forceaholic

• Members
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, performing (on stage), drawing, and collecting anything (24th century) Trek.

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE(Stormfury_Echo @ May 16 2007, 12:18 PM) View Post
I sure as hell hope its the DS9 Defiant. If it's not, I'm cancelling my order! sad.gif

When will we know? We need pictures, people. Pictures! Anyone have any? unsure.gif

#27 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 09:10 AM

I'm just saying that the TOS Design is getting really, REALLY redundant. I mean, it really seems that we're just kicking the dead horse here. If there aren't any actual NEW ships this time around, I'm as serious as a heart attack that I'm going to cancel my order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users