3 3/4" WWE fgs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 28 December 2007 - 03:11 PM

Iinitially i saw the pics and was excited to see gi joe sized wrestlers to match sgt slaughter and piper (whenever I get him!) but now seeing the price rinside is charging ($12 a figure) it gets me wondering if its worth it. They are doing a build a ring with each figure but the ring looks ridiculous and small. I dont know if I can justify paying anything over $8 for a gi joe sized figure!

#2 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:30 PM

The figures I saw seemed rather nice.

The ring does look really small. In such a scale you'd think they could make bigger playsets, but...it is a build-a-ring, just something interesting to do with the first wave. I'm sure they'll bring out a properly scaled ring for the little guys at some point.

As for price concerns...$12 a figure does seem steep for a 3 3/4"er!!
How much are G.I.Joe figures in the US?

Anyway I'd only collect them if they included Divas, which they won't for a good long while.

#3 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 28 December 2007 - 05:40 PM

retail for joes is about $5. the $12 is from ringside but they are only a few dollars more expensive. they look nice but im not sure if i want to start a new line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users