22 replies to this topic

#1 NewForceComics

NewForceComics

Trek Toy's Official Vendor

• VIP
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 08:28 AM

hello all...
This is a previews exclusive, and will be solicited in the May Previews edition,due out next week. SRP is $40, and we will begin preselling today at $29.99.
just an update
rick

#2 UFP-1701

UFP-1701

Once upon a time...

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:04 AM

I was ordering one while you were posting Rick... roflmao.gif

Thanks for the heads up.

#3 knightone

knightone

If I don't have it, It's on preorder.

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:08 AM

Just got my order in! Thanks for letting us know, Rick. It's much appreciated. biggrin.gif

#4 Jedigreedo

Jedigreedo

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:16 AM

Got my order in about 40 minutes ago. biggrin.gif

I should've probably known this beforehand but what are the features for the WNMHGB version that makes it different from the Cage and regular versions? So far the only change I was able to find a picture of was the end of the nacelles which has a grid pattern.

Oh and about what summer month should they come in, around comic-con?

#5 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

I can stop I just don't want to.

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 09:42 AM

I got my order in about an hour and a half ago.

#6 data_2006

data_2006

Rick & Pat know me by name.

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Star Trek

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:40 PM

Just orderd mine biggrin.gif

#7 reverie

reverie

Dances with Toys

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 12:54 PM

Just ordered (for completists sake more than anything I think wink.gif )!

#8 Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Collecting, Movie &amp; TV, Writing, Photography<br /><br />&amp; STAR TREK!!!

Posted 24 April 2007 - 02:07 PM

Ordered mine before. One version closer to the full set!!!!! music-smiley-026.gif

#9 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:35 AM

Well, I for one am excited. Now all we need is the I.S.S. Enterprise with the cool hull markings like the I.S.S. Enterprise NX-01!

#10 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 25 April 2007 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE(Stormfury_Echo @ Apr 25 2007, 10:35 AM) View Post
Well, I for one am excited. Now all we need is the I.S.S. Enterprise with the cool hull markings like the I.S.S. Enterprise NX-01!

did the ISS have any visible hull markings or are we assuming because of the NX-01?

#11 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:27 AM

No. The ISS didn't have cool markings like the mirror NX. We never saw the ISS in anything other than a profile in the original episode and it looked no different than the regular Enterprise profile. In the remastered version, the only thing different about the ISS is that it looks like a pilot version of the ship with "ISS" instead of "USS". No logos or anything else colorful like the mirror NX.

The Polar Lights model kit had some non-canon mirror decals, but I doubt DST would enter the non-canon fray. It's a little risky to market something that never appeared on screen. The PL could get away with it because it was a model kit and the ISS markings were optional.

#12 Stormfury_Echo

Stormfury_Echo

• Members
  • 612 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:41 AM

oh well

#13 Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Interests:Collecting, Movie &amp; TV, Writing, Photography<br /><br />&amp; STAR TREK!!!

Posted 25 April 2007 - 11:19 AM

QUOTE(knightone @ Apr 25 2007, 05:27 PM) View Post
No. The ISS didn't have cool markings like the mirror NX. We never saw the ISS in anything other than a profile in the original episode and it looked no different than the regular Enterprise profile. In the remastered version, the only thing different about the ISS is that it looks like a pilot version of the ship with "ISS" instead of "USS". No logos or anything else colorful like the mirror NX.

The Polar Lights model kit had some non-canon mirror decals, but I doubt DST would enter the non-canon fray. It's a little risky to market something that never appeared on screen. The PL could get away with it because it was a model kit and the ISS markings were optional.

I have been studying a few screen caps of the Remastered version, and it appears to be a cross between the pilot versions and the productions version. Obviously, physically it's the pilot, but the markings are not quite the same.

What I'm coming to, with the minor paint variations it would differ quite a bit from the other versions. This would make it an interesting addition to AA's fleet. At least it's not same as any other version, that's my point... tongue.gif

#14 Picard5

Picard5

I know what a Pog is.

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 04:33 PM

Does anyone have pictures of this ship from Toyfare. I can't seem to remember what the differences are between this ship and the TOS regular version.

#15 knightone

knightone

• Members
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE(Mirror Mirror @ Apr 25 2007, 12:19 PM) View Post
What I'm coming to, with the minor paint variations it would differ quite a bit from the other versions. This would make it an interesting addition to AA's fleet. At least it's not same as any other version, that's my point... tongue.gif

Oh I agree. It would be a viable variant. I was just pointing out that it didn't have the crazy, elaborate markings the mirror NX had. I think some people thought it did. Even without those markings, though, I think a limited run of the canon version would sell well.

#16 Mirror Mirror

Mirror Mirror

I dream about Toys

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 01:50 AM

Sorry Knightone if it sounded like was disagreeing with you. In this case I was taking the opportunity to explain my latest positon.

#17 DST Trek Collector

DST Trek Collector

Newforce is my home page.

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 09:06 AM

Everyone check your e-mail. In DST's new e-spectrum theres a pic of this baby. I'm still undecided about it. Alternatively heres the pic:

#18 pickard

pickard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:02 AM

That looks nice.

#19 Wildcard

Wildcard

Yes the Troi figures hair worries me.

• Members
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 10:53 AM

Those of you who get one and have the original, make sure to take some comparison beauty shots for us. wink.gif

#20 Will Decker

Will Decker

Lives in the city on the edge of forever

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:14 AM

Check it out.......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users