AA/DST Pre-order Checklist

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 15 May 2008 - 01:05 PM

So, we can all keep up, here is something new Mark suggested. Let me know if I miss something and please remember these are DST ETA's and HIGHLY subject to change. laugh.gif

Original Series
  • Deluxe Edition Captain Kirk & Electronic Command Chair - ETA 01/28/2009
  • Electronic Tribble - ETA 02/04/2009
  • Mego Retro

#2 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • Interests:Stately playboy by day ... profitable pimp by night. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go out ... friends ... food ... all the essentials of life.

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:32 PM

Updated May 28, 2008 to move TWOK Wave 2 over to the released checklist. Anything else?

#3 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:20 PM

Dude that ROCKS!

#4 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:40 PM

It would be awesome to add some sor of symbol or something to those that have preorder options at the newforce website. I think a lot if not most of us order from rick and I sometimes find it hard to keep up with which items are available for preoder at newforce. Im worried that I might miss something by missing an email or not checking the site regularly! A symbol here would alleviate a lot of my worries!

#5 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 08 June 2008 - 07:19 PM

Updated to remove the DoS two-pack and add Alternate Realities LaForge.

#6 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:06 PM

Updated to include the Communicator/Phaser 2-pack.

#7 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:50 PM

Updated to include the Deluxe Edition Captain Kirk & Electronic Command Chair!

#8 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 11:43 AM

Updated to include the packing arrangement of the Series 5 Minimates as reported by Action-figure.com.

#9 Artistix

Artistix

Trek Toy.com Member of the Month Feb 2010

• Members
  • 2,696 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 06:47 PM

Oh wow....thanks Jeremy! This is just what we need.

I started this same kinda thread over at the AA forums...but then couldn't be bothered with the up-keep! laugh.gif

#10 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:44 PM

You're welcome!

#11 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:06 PM

Updated some ETA's based on the DST website. I am assuming, but not changing, the Spock bust will be coming out 07/16/2008, but the date hasn't changed on their website.

#12 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:30 PM

Updated to include the TSFS Kruge & Maltz 2-pack.

#13 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:52 PM

Updated to include the TWOK Phaser.

#14 FHC

FHC

Owner

• Owner
  • 4,495 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

Dude you rock so hard it hurts!!! Keep up the great work!!!

#15 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:05 PM

Update to remove the Minimates Wave 4 and Mirror, Mirror box set.

#16 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:36 PM

Okay guys, I have updated the list so that Ships and Trek Tek are separate. I also added what I am calling the 'Checkbook Checklist' so that we can see all the product coming out at the same time. Of course, these are based on DST ETA's and we know how reliable those are. biggrin.gif Let me know if you think this will be beneficial.

#17 TheHSBR

TheHSBR

Mirror Universe Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 3,621 posts
  • Interests:This will be quite the list...Star Trek, Star Wars, wrestling, He-Man, comic books, GI Joe, video games, and most of all collecting action figures!

Posted 07 August 2008 - 07:31 AM

I like it! However you are giving yourself a ton more work with all that date changing! I dont know if you have done this but you might want to put it in an excel program so that when a date changes you can go into excel, change the date, have the program reorder it, and then just copy/paste the whole thing back into the thread. Good job!!

I know you have a lot to live up to after the big shout out in the mass email, J!

#18 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 03:04 PM

Thanks for the feedback Andy. I don't know if Excel would be beneficial or not. Copying and pasting would be easier, but using the list feature makes it hard just to C&P into the thread. I would have to go in and do a lot of formatting each time, unless the HTML code could be C&P'd too ... and it might. I always tend to do things the hard way. laugh.gif

#19 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:24 PM

Updated the ETA's on the Worf/Gowron 2 Pack & the ST:III Kruge/Maltz 2 Pack to 12/15/2008.

#20 slayerone76

slayerone76

Guinan's love slave!

• Members
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:38 PM

Updated to include the Mego Retro Bride Playset & to change several release dates per the DST website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users